Ultimately I believe a lot of us have body issues that so many women have. That lack of confidence the insecurities and or wanting to look beautiful or sexy and having that extreme doubt. I am sure most of us have a litany of things we would like to change about ourselves, height, weight, body shape, nose shape and size, feet size, bumps from shaving body, toes, fingers, voice, hair, wrinkles, five o’clock shadow, back hair, could go on and on. Ultimately we are very similar to a lot of women who feel insecure about body image and how they look. We are  unique people with qualities or desires that make us who we are we have to accept ourselves for who we are and how we look or how we present ourselves in each of our own individual version of femininity.    One thing I enjoy about going  to crossdressing events is that I have met so many people in the crossdressing trans community and have seen many others who I have not met yet we are all similar with our variations of desire to dress, feel, present, and or live feminine some look really good some have excellent mannerisms, all are just trying to be who they are and to be happy.  Who we are as individuals we have to own it and smile and be friendly to others when in public enjoy ourselves and the opportunity to express our own versions of  our authentic selves dressing, presenting, or living as a woman.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?