Hi Louise, and welcome to a great place to make new friends and share. I am about ten years older than you and only resumed crossdressing about six years ago after an absence of almost fifty years. When I resumed I told my wife about it, and while she was not overly excited at the time, she has come around to where she now accepts Paulette as long as I don’t overdo it. As such, I try to do my Paulette ‘splurges’ when I am out of town. I still stay active in the business world and travel quite bit, so Paulette gets to see a lot of hotels bars in the evening. My favorite destination lace is Las Vegas, because you can go out and about here without even a second glance. I am headed to San Antonio later this week and was looking forward to strolling along the Riverwalk in a sundress and wedgies, but unfortunately its supposed to cool down so I guess its a cardigan and jeans. I look forward to hearing more about your journey in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?