This is a little bit tough to answer. I do think it is more accepted than 20 years ago but I am not sure it is accepted as much as 10 years ago. The climate is changing everyday it seems with the police side but I feel as I am more accepted than ever personally.

I do not believe that really pass as a woman however I go out dressed far more frequently than I ever used to. I have always been treated with dignity and respect. I still feel a little weird in having to choose where I go to the bathroom. I haven’t used a multistall restroom that was actively being used by other women. It does not really bother me to do so but I do not want to make others uncomfortable. Sorry, I don’t know why bathroom usage ended up here but did.

Love,

Tommie

I actually just had another thought. I think we are more accepted because I  don’t think most of society really separates into as many groups as we do. Many people just make the divide as homosexual or not with maybe transgender thrown in the mix. I do believe as a whole our large community is more accepted but I think the many parts of our community may not be as accepted as we would like. Just my thoughts.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?