Dear Ashley,

Congratulations. This past Christmas,  I walked around my local shopping mall as Michelle.

I still haven’t been out in my wig and had any makeup on but I still had a lot of fun doing it. I didn’t get any strange looks and if I did, I would just smile directly back and they would get embarrassed.

I went to a couple of clothing stores and all of the sales associates/girls were great. I was looking for some winter boots so I went to a couple of stores to see what they had and eventually ended up at a store and tried on a couple of pairs. The girls (and, if I remember, a customer) gave me their opinions and I eventually bought a nice pair. I went into a Sephora. I remember that it was super busy and I was a little reluctant to go in but I did anyways. After walking around a bit, a really nice sales girl was eager to help me. We talked about different makeup. I told her that I haven’t played around with much makeup so she was showing me some nice starter makeup for me to try. Once again, she treated me like one of the girls.

I can’t get out very much lately so when I am going to be able to, I am going to take advantage and have lots of fun.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs and kisses,
Michelle

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?