Lola, hello welcome its nice that you can dress up with neighbors around and boss and can ot see you that is a big thing. but dressing up and not showing the world you look pretty as a female or just dressing up to talk to someone that will understand your dressing up and deal with it is hard. my wife knows but does not like the other side of me. bit she lets me dress up, when our 24 year old is at work and she tells me i can do what i like to do or when she comes home and our son is at work she would say i thought you would be dressed up. but i was dressed up i see her coming in so i put on my male cloths over my female cloths real fast WHY no clue she knows that i dress up, so know i dont put on my male cloths over my my female cloths to hide it i just stay dressed up and let her see me dressed up all pretty with amke up on and perfume, ear rings. she has seen me with eye shadow on that i forgot to take off. oops.  oh well i love dressing up in female cloths that is what society calls them it feels more comfortable to wear and fits right. have agreat day love your post. Lucinda

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?