Since I started 3 years ago, I’ve gradually eased my entire world into my androgynous look. Long hair (excuse was it started due to Covid), a little bit of eyeliner (excuse was due to wanting to look better in my online presentations), and wearing skinny jeans (no excuse other than everybody already knows I’m into style, but has progressed recently to women’s skinny jeans because they’re tighter), unisex bracelets and necklaces (this is very normal for me to wear anyway since high school), and working out a different way to enhance a more feminine body (every body knows I like being trim and fit anyway).

HOWEVER, being Carmen is a completely different animal and is clear and distinct from my Andro world. She has her own life, her own style, her own clothes, her own jewelry, her own car, her own shopping venues, her own “areas” in town to hang out at.

Because of that, my biggest fear at this point, because Carmen is always out there socially doing something in her world, is to be some witness to some event that I’d have to be interviewed on the news or something publicly while dressed. HOWEVER, that fear is even subsiding a little because if my Andro world recognizes me, at this point they’d probably just say “hmmmm, I’ve been wondering that.” Mainly, this fear is compounded because of how Carmen dresses. I’m not just a crossdresser, I go full tilt trying to look sexy. LOL.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?