Angela Booth
Hostess

Interesting thought and I would look at my social circle and say that I would be wearing trousers,(Pants), and casual tops more than I do which I can if I wanted but choose not to. Due to my childhood my liking for dresses, in the many styles, appeals to me and friends often comment that they should wear dresses more and think they would still be a staple in my wardrobe as a cis woman. I dress to blend with my social circle and acceptable at work so, again, what I like to wear is adaptable. I have an individual style which I am very happy with. There are those , like Carmen, who have individual styles that are outside the perceived norm. They like to wear, or not wear, what they want and raise the odd eyebrow here and there and life would be duller without them. So I will stick with my modest ways as I come from an age when a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking. But now, god knows, anything goes……..

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?