Gabby, my wife has known since the dating stage. Then a few years later she told my most fashionable sister-in-law. What happens sometimes is that my sisters-in-law will occasionally exchange outfits and ship them to the house. Well, since I saw the box and who it was from, I couldn’t help myself but open it and see the goods. That was a pink fog day for sure, but I forgot to place the box back by the door on the inside. My sister-in-law called my wife and asked if she got it and tried the outfits. She responded “oh I know where it most likely is”, and that I’d tried the stash on. Move forward a few months and we were visiting said sister-in-law and I was helping prep for Thanksgiving. I went outside to get some fresh rosemary (California) for the turkey. She was outside just taking laundry off from drying. She holds up a dress and giggles “hey want to try it on?”. I said “nah not right now”. My brother-in-law doesn’t know… or even if he does, all my in-laws live in the L.A. area, so they’re used to being exposed to alternative lifestyles. I’m in Denver, Colorado area which is pretty much the same. No issues from other in-law  family members. My family, however, I keep it under a tight lid. Let’s just say as far back as we have family photos everyone on the male side was in uniform. Almost whatever war, someone was part of it. I’m the first to not be in some sort of military branch, but I’m also the first to have an MBA and another Master’s degree. Ah family dynamics with pink fog on the horizon…

XOXO

Karensa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?