Yes I have a digital album of photos, I wish I would have kept more as I got rid of all my photos when I had my last purge in 2015, but I have plenty from the last 5 years. My wife doesn’t care to see them really although she has seen a few and commented you look like an older version of your daughter as my wife is not the mother of my children. I have shown them to others at CD Events I have attended when ask if I have any. I also have shown some to a lady and her husband I met in Las Vegas last year. They had a lot of questions about crossdressing and why we had a good discussion for probably about an hour and 15 mins where they asked if I had any so I showed them including the proverbial before and after they were both amazed at the difference. Gave me several compliments and did thank me for the discussion being open and honest it gave them both a new perception of crossdressers. They left thanking me for not making a mockery of women but for dressing and conducting myself respectfully and with class. I have them to show others I suppose if the circumstances call for it. My family does not know about April only my wife does but I have them if the time comes either by choice or other circumstances to share and explain who I am and how I have grown as a person.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?