ChloeC
Duchess

Hi JJ, oh yes, I certainly do. And now with WAY TOO MANY pics.  Some are on my phone but are in a pw required folder.  A lot more are on my desktop, but not easily available unless you want and know where to look (of course a simple *.jpg will also turn lots them up).  I have at least one picture going back to around – at the latest – 1987-88 (35 years ago, time to deep six that puppy).

I know, I know, I should start cleaning them out, but I guess they’re a part of me, part of my maturing, increased desires.  To get rid of bunches like I should (too many almost duplicates), it’s to me anyway, sort of like removing parts of my life.

I have lots of other family pictures, as I’m sort of the family historian for my brothers and sisters, our parents, grandparents, going back a long time as I have two pictures of ancestors taken in the 1850’s, one a daguerreotype, the other a tintype.  I can’t throw any of the others away for the same reason. It’d be like I eliminating them from a past existence. Oh well

Hugs, ChloëC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?