For years it was my lone secret then I confided in my wife…this is my story.

About 3 weeks after our wedding, I was on travel with the Navy and wanted her to know this part of me (this was in 1988), we were on a pay phone when i just came out and said it,lol, when i got home she dressed me up from the waist down and we made love, it was amazing but the next day her Catholic guilt got the best of her and she told me I could do it on my own but she never wanted to see it or talk about it. This went on for years…then 2 kids later and just after our 7th anniversary, her dad died; he was the glue that held her family together. We grow distant; separated, then divorced. About 1 year later we started dating again and decided to get remarried. Not much changed, i dressed on my own, she knew but didn’t partake. I retired from the Navy after 28 years, but continued to work in the defense industry. I was one evening about 9 nine years ago when she invited to dress in lingerie for our love making, it was wonderful acceptance but i still wanted more. Then about 3 years ago she asked if i wanted to go to Vegas for a full transformation. FINALLY, i couldn’t believe it!!! We went and I dressed for 2 full days. It was amazing. Since then we have Girl’s Nights In every couple of weeks, as living in the South, it is difficult to find places to go out. We try to plan at least once a year to Vegas. We are expanding to Los Angles and New York for vacations as well. And my wife with new encouragement, has asked me to wear my heels whenever i want and nighties to bed.

So the people that know are my wife, daughter, her partner, my make-up stylists and all of you know. But also all of the wonderful people I met on my two public outings in Vegas and a brief outing in St Louis. Honestly, I love to show off and really don’t care if the entire world knows. 🙂

Thank you all for your support and love!

Hugs and Kisses,

Candie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?