Kirra W
Lady

Oh yes! Trying to do reach something, and one of you fingers 🖐 just brush against your face.
Your nose is so itching. So many undesired reason to touch your face and then realise that you have some makeup on your fingers!!Β I really know the feeling. 😔
That why, thanks to Covid, I always wear a mask with me. So When I feel that I may have screwed up my makeup, I can still wear it 😷 and limit the damage.

Otherwise, the worse malfunction I had, was my first time out last year when I’ve started back cross dressing (after pausing for more than 10 years). I was ready for a short walk around my neighbourhood at early night.
Walking to the park nearby, on the phone with my best friend. She was impressed that I was out as Kirra, that she decided to come to see me dressed en femme.
I was wearing nude pantyhose, long hair , andΒ a red dress 💃 with red shoes 👠that we bought together in a thrift shop. I kept walking waiting for here to meet me at the park.
After we meet, we had some good chat and she was impressed by my transformation, that was the first time she ever saw me fully dressed.

When I decided to get back home, one of my shoes literally split in 2 pieces. 😱 The glue between the sole and the upper part of the shoe just broke.

Likely, she offered me a ride to my place and so had more time to discuss about this adventure 😄

So now when I buy some clothes or shoes from a thrift shop, I check them twice to be sure that there is no issue!

Kirra

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?