I went for a make-over with a local visagist, she does film and TV (excuse the pun) and is well known by the cd community here in the north of the Netherlands. I was nervous about the afternoon, I had never anyone see me dressed but not made-up before. I took my own products and she added her stuff when mine was’nt good enough for the job in hand. I had been using Jecca Blac but Switched to Ben Nye as it worked better for my type of skin. We substituted a couple of my products, but we mostly used what I had. She made me feel completely at ease, she gave me really good constructive advice. I went out for dinner afterwards with a girlfriend which was a first (now I go everywhere en femme when I feel like it) two days later I received and email with a .pdf explaining how and where to apply everything and a list of the new products and brush types/numbers. What she also taught me was hygene, keeping your brushes clean, using a spatula and stainless steel pallet to load your brush when applying concealers and foundation from screwtop pots This stops bacteria transferring from your skin to your product and prolonging its shelf life. It was an all round informative and fun afternoon, she taught me a lot of stuff in a very short time.

This morning I went to a beautician for the first time, my wife gave the treatmeant as a Xmas gift which was really lovely, she is not a fan of my cross-dressing so it was a tearful moment when I opened the card with the gift card in. That was also something everyone should try, my skin was visibly smoother and softer, my eyebrows were tidy, and my lips felt great.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?