ChloeC
Duchess

Hi Alex, my thought is that there are several dependencies as to whether you’re going on one of those large cruise ships (my SO and I were on a Celebrity a few years ago, 3000+) or on one of the smaller ships or a river cruise (we did a river cruise last summer, just over a 100). If it’s a smaller one, from my experience it’s almost as if all of you were family, as you’ll see each other daily, and there was a day here or there we didn’t stop so we got to know the others even more, and most everyone boarded the same bus or busses at the same time, heading to town for different tours. If all that I wouldn’t suggest it.

On the bigger cruise, we barely saw others in our hallway for the week (twice tops). We were with two other couples but only saw them a few shared tours and at dinner. I wandered the whole boat and there were plenty of places one could go and I never saw them, except for the concerts or other shipwide functions.  Many guests stayed on the boat around the pool for most of the trip.

I’d find out from your extended family if they plan to spend most the cruise with you or go off on their own at times. If the former, they may be knocking on your door at any time (or calling you to get together). If they do plan on different itineraries than you, and you know when they’ll leave and return from their shore excursions, then you may find time, assuming your spouse agrees and is willing to help you avoid the others.

Good luck!  Hugs, ChloëC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?