Caty Ryan
Baroness

Hi girls,

One of my previous posts is relevant to this one. Especially the bit about the “magic breast from wash”.

(The one in the big pump action silver container(

Hi Ladies,

I am fortunate enough to own 3 sets of breast forms, with Gold Seal C cup “Classics” as my “go to’ when “going public”. They use the double sided tape “around the edges” and adhesive wipe method of attachment This make them very secure and of course reassuring. In addition of my overnight trips away, I wear them to bed braless to experience the lovely femme feeling. However as would be expected, the overall natural feeling of “these are my breasts” is limited  to the edges of the form.

In contrast, when attached, the other two self adhesive sets give that “overall attached, natural” feeling, but in the past, they would not stay on braless.

Here I should add, I sleep femme every night with bra and breast forms in place

But of late, even though I’ve been using the same brand of breast form wash, suddenly, should I take off my bra a few hours before arising for the day, my forms stay in place until its time to go back to “male me” and breakfast. (My SO and I work on DADT, so it’s a must that I appear “male me” as I emerge from my room).

Given I do my daily lingerie change in the mornings, it’s such a femme thing to do minus bra and have your own “braless breasts” in your line of sight as new panties and camisole are donned for the day.

Sadly no AA cup bra, I find a bra 24/7 causes bruises on the flesh over my rib cage.

Anyone else found the same thing with the “magic breast form” wash??

Happy dressing

Caty.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?