Hi Anna and welcome!

I’m one of those members that lurks mostly, enjoying the insights of our sisters here, sticking my nose in once in a while.

I’m probably on the older end of the scale here, though I do see many members that I would consider my peers.

Like many CD’s, I’m totally hetero. But recently (two months ago) I met the most beautiful woman who is most definitely not a lesbian, who is the first person I ever came out to. Your story is so opposite of mine, I am looking forward to seeing your perspective on things. I am happy being a guy who has a real strong feminine side, you sound more like someone who feels that you got, and I do not mean this as mean, shortchanged in the gender assignment.

I sometimes wonder that too, but realize my life, outside of being closeted for 50 years, has turned out pretty darned good, notwithstanding my wife not wanting anything to do with my female side. Still wish I could have expressed that side of me in all those years. Wondering how it has impacted your life, feeling like you weren’t really you all this time.

I know I may be projecting or assuming things, so I really want to hear more. Stories like yours help me look back at mine, make me ponder.

What if?

Again, welcome and glad you found this little corner of our community.

Lilly

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?