Hi Mandi I first want to thank you for trying to understand this about your boyfriend  as this is a part of his life as many of us were born with a girl in our heart also.. As for him not coming out to you was him being scared to loose you not trying to defend him but from most girls here i came out to my wife just after we were married thats 40 years next month .. Sitting down with your boyfriend as her and have a conversation about her and where she wants to go with this in your relationship.. Im sure she does not want to loose you but she need her girly time also set up boundries if you need them and just talk as we say here take baby steps into this .. Here also we have a group of (For Wifes and Significant others here that are just that only you can go in to it we cant that way you have privacy to ask other ladies questions about many things about being a crossdresser my wife is also a member Linda Bass if you need some questions answered just look her up and ask away .. Good luck and thanks again for supporting you new girlfriend also ask her to join us we all ways need another girl for bridge he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?