ChloeC
Duchess

Hi Kandace, I can understand your worries.  Perhaps you might want to think about sort of feeling her out.  What are her thoughts on the whole LGTBQI+ (or whatever it is today) spectrum and maybe try to find out what she thinks about each part. Now, I came out to my spouse years ago (several months into our marriage) before I knew her thoughts and probably before there was an alpha-character designation for all of it.  Since then, I’ve happily discovered that she is very accepting of people with alternate lifestyles, as we count several couples as friends…because they are good people!

Another thought, make sure you know (as much as you can) what she is expecting from your marriage (you know, day to day responsibilities, joint activities, personal needs, um, intimacy), and you are doing what you can to fulfill your part. And in that discussion, or the continuations of that discussion, she might bring up what she can do with and for you. Then it’s up to you to decide.

Hope this helps at least a little.   Hugs, ChloëC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?