Hi Mandi,

Thank you for asking about how to help your partner.

I dressed for many years before my wife found out. I would not admit to myself I was a crossdresser or anything of the sort.  I was ashamed of my actions and did not want anyone to know.  I did not want to know about my actions.

My wife has know for 3 years and does not understand why I dress but will not stand in the way of my happiness. So allows me to dress how I want when I want.  She does not go out with me and is afraid of what will happen if people from work see me, she is afraid I will get assaulted for being me.  She loves me and cares for me and does not want me hurt ever.  I still feel like I need to hide this part of me sometimes.  Her only ask is that I not hide anything from her. Coming to terms with who I am was very hard work, now my wife is doing the same hard work.

Long emotional discussion yesterday. Then we went out to a drag show with me in a skirt for the first time, with her.

My advice. Let him know that you care and want to be a part of his life.  Your love and support without pushing him will have him come out of his shell.

Paula

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?