So much good advice in this thread, Mandi, so I’ll try not to repeat. It’s clear that you’re approaching this new revelation from a place of kindness and compassion, but that there’s also some hurt that he didn’t feel he could trust you with his secret. Totally understandable, and a very common reaction. Coming out as a crossdresser, whatever the reason, is staggeringly difficult. There’s just SO MUCH shame! Even though I knew my wife was supportive and open, it was really hard to push past the shame and fear to say the words. I hope you can find your way to forgiving your partner’s imperfection in sharing their biggest secret with you. It’s super hard, and while it hurts to feel like he was hiding this from you, he has now in fact let you in, even if the revelation and it’s timing was imperfect. There are a lot of questions to navigate, but it sounds like there’s a lot of potential now that the cat’s out of the bag. I wish you the best in this journey.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?