Kirra W
Lady

Hi Mandi,

Welcome to CDH, hope you will be able to find some guidance regarding of your questions.

As many mentioned, there are multiple type of CDs, and reason to be one.

It’s very kind of you to try to understand and support him/her. 🙇‍♀️

I’ve hidden to my partner my Crossdressing,  in some because that I was afraid of her reaction, but also because I was fine as myself in our relation.
Since we broke up and stay best friends, I found myself back to CD (some people will say that you will always get back to it 😅), and actually she supports me a lot.

Having a CD partner may have some advantage if you think about it.

• He/She will know your exact size and certainly your type of shoes, clothes, jewellery, makeup for any special event that you will celebrate
  • Or even you may end up borrowing some of her stuffs. 😝
  • He/She may be more involve in some housework, just to avoid you to wash her new dress  above 30C, or cleaning the bathroom more often because he/she may like good hygiene, …
  • And finally, share some girly topics discussion with someone you live with.

So you may have find a partner AND best friend for life.

Furthermore, for few of us crossdressing is a daily activity, but usually it’s not that frequent (weekly, monthly,…).

I will suggest you to check on my recent topic Tedx videos where I tried to group some interesting videos about CD, Gender and intersex. This may help you BOTH to understand what he/she is/want and how you can get through this journey together.

Lastly I will say that open and trusted communication is usually the key of a strong relation (love or friendship).

I wish you a great journey together.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?