Hi girls,

I know the most of you here on CDH use a feminine name that you’ve chosen and display with an avatar or photo on your page.   My name really is Lauren and my mother gave me that name when I was born, I know now that she always knew about my feminine side. I was literally born that way and irregardless of the debate and what gender critical people say, there’s ample scientific and medical proof that transgender women have female brains. But growing up and being expected to behave like a boy while having a girl’s name caused me to receive a lot of teasing and bullying in school.  I always knew I was supposed to be a girl and never did a very good job at acting like a boy.  So Lauren is my legal given name, and it is perfect for my life now as a trans woman. My middle name is Paul, and I want to change that. I don’t mind the name, it was the name of one of my mom’s brothers, but I’d like to feminize it.

I looked online, found quite a selection of feminine versions of the name Paul, but I would like to hear from my sisters here on CDH as to what they think is the prettiest female version of my middle name.

Hugs, lots of big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?