I’ve been wearing all these options since I was 15, and have a wealth of experience to draw on! I’m also 6 feet tall.

First of all……..shave legs. My nylon wearing depends on mood and length of skirt, or neither of those things, but I selected stockings then pantyhose. Hold-ups and knee-highs are fun from time to time, but don’t do the same job as stockings and pantyhose.

To wear stockings, they should be the traditional non-stretch type held up with either an open bottom girdle, 4,6 or 8 strap suspender belt or waist cincher. Rago makes the best, because once on, they don’t budge. The best stockings seem to be made by Gio (RHT or seamed) or Secrets in Lace. The key element is have the correct length for a little bit of tug and slither up the legs. Since perception of sizes seems to vary it’s best to stick with one manufacturer.

The most efficient pantyhose is sheer to waist CdR. They are light fitting, very sheer and stays on my hips. They feel magnificent with a sweater dress and boots. Mela Crystal is another option; they do have a compression panty, but still stay on hips, are very sheer and also very durable. They work well with mini skirts, dresses and also under jeans. I have lady jeans and men’s button up jeans.

Bare legs are never an option. My CDing was founded on a nylon fetish and, after my wife died, having an entire wardrobe to choose from plus store my own stuff meant I could see little point in not indulging my fetish.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?