Anonymous

There’s many reasons why I like to crossdress but for me a big reason is the fashion.  As a rocker kind-of guy I’ve been dressing more or less the same since the ’90’s, so black jeans, concert shirts, sneakers, flannels, and hoodies.  For work I’ve swapped out the concert shirts for button-down shirts with collars.  And there you go.  Yawn.  And shopping for men’s clothes?  My god, how boring is that?  Rows and rows of polo shirts that stretch to eternity.  Women’s clothes attract my eye more than men’s clothes ever have.  And sure there’s a thrill you get of being a man putting on women’s clothes, but when I see how an a-line dress changes my body shape, giving it new contours, it pleases me to look at myself in the mirror.  It gets my creative juices flowing as far a a look and I feel a freedom I don’t feel when I’m dressed as a man.  The possibilities are endless, and anything that can make you feel that way is a good thing, in my opinion.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?