Well the whole concept or reality of being dressed and looking attractive is surreal at times to me. Photos can be misleading versus real life direct observation. We all have different likes and dislikes that attract us to other humans, for me it is the attraction to attractive women, I do have to say that although I am heterosexual I have seen plenty of attractive representations of women in photos here on CDH some would even say that I am attractive in some photos. I know that for many of us there is or was a sexual component with dressing or certain articles and or varying levels of transformation or complete transformation. There are some men who look very attractive as women some not at all. The photo to me maybe attractive or in person the presentation of some men may be attractive however sexually to me they would not be attractive at this point in my life I am not attracted to males either as a man or dressed as a woman and I am not sexually attracted to men who look convincing as women. We are all different in are own levels of attraction to others and our own levels of sexual attraction to others. With all that being said I am attracted to some photos of April when dressed and some of April in the mirror, however I am attracted sexually to beautiful biological women at this point in my life those are my sexual attraction levels I am also visually attracted to beautiful women or beautiful sexy presentations of women. Hopefully this makes sense to a few here on this topic. I do know that for some when dressed they feel and/or not want to be empowered like a biological woman and feel attraction to men and or certain body parts. I do not, I am attracted to female body parts which is one of the things that makes this whole crossdressing desire for me so unique or unexplained in a way as I want to look pretty feel sexy and be dressed to the nines with my wife or previously with another biological woman. It is what it is and I am what I am!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?