Thanks for the nice question Holly.  I really chose “other” since for me it’s all of the above.  I have lots of different kinds of jewelry and just select things that I think will go with an outfit.  I try them on and look in the mirror and if I think that it’s right, I wear it.  There is usually one final approval that I look for and that is from my wife who may say “great, or nope, it clashes” and I will consider taking her advice but may still choose to do my own thing.  She is  more conservative in her personal dressing but as a dancer she was avaunt guard.  I will also modify and create pieces for my outfit.  Typically I will spray paint or nail polish buckles and earrings to get the color or effect that I want or, add extra pieces onto jewelry if I want a bigger presentation.  Incidentally, many of my chains have had the clasp removed and replaced with a super strong magnetic clasp that I added.  This makes dressing easy and fast and you can buy a bag of magnetic clasps and a jeweler’s pliers from Joann’s for a few $.   It’s not unusual that people comment on my jewelry but now you know it’s just my style of homemade fakery fun.  May the sparkle be with you.   Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?