Katie Delvatine
Registered On: January 21, 2023
Topics: 3
Replies: 48
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 195 times

I kind of mentioned this in the other topic about pantyhose, stockings etc., but “pantyhose” isn’t really an expression used in the UK (well, it never used to be anyway).

Tights over here cover all deniers/styles, whereas I believe in the US pantyhose are the thinner low denier kind made from nylon etc. (designed to be worn without underwear) whereas tights are seen as thicker and are possibly more cotton/wool based. If I have this totally wrong, then please feel free to correct me.

One thing that has caused me confusion, is that a jumper in the UK is a sweater, whereas in the US I believe it is like a pinafore style dress.

And don’t get me started on flip-flops, which can be called Thongs in Australia and Jandals in New Zealand.


1 user thanked author for this post.

Β©2023 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.