Hi Jaylen, and welcome. This is definitely a place where you can make new friends and share your experiences. I love your Christmas outfit. Now I need to get one, even though I am old enough to be your grandmother. If you have not already done so I encourage you to begin to venture ‘out and about’. I think you will discover it is not as frightening as it might seem at first. And in my opinion its not so much about ‘passing’ as it is in being able to blend into your surroundings and not draw any undo attention to yourself. By that I mean the right makeup, the proper clothes and how you carry yourself goes a long way into becoming someone who can go out and about with confidence. Granted, there are always those out there who might “make you” as a CD’er, but my experience has been, even if someone does notice they rarely ever comment and usually don’t care. In fact the only comments I get are usually very complimentary (which does a lot for my ego)! I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’. Hugs, Paulette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?