Hi ladies,

For this topic, I’m possibly the exception as I’m transgender and have transitioned. I started dressing as my true self and going out in public years ago and had already been practicing speaking in a feminine voice. As Robert says: “There is a wealth of information and voice training tips on you tube. It takes some focus and some practice, but your voice can be improved.”

As a trans woman, living and working as a woman, legally a female, speaking in a feminine voice is, to my way of looking at it, crucial if you don’t want to be misgendered all the time. I’ve been told by those I work with that I do pass and nobody would ever think otherwise. I have friend who is a trans woman but does not speak in a feminine voice, and she gets a kick out of how people respond when they realize she is trans. I, in view of the current attacks on transgender people by the right wing wacko creeps, would rather be able to “fly under their radar.”

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?