Fiona Black
Baroness - Annual

Holly,

There has not been much that has made me truly happy since my wife passed away in November 2021. Before she passed away, my answer to this question would have been the same as yours. We were together for 42 yrs, she was the love of my life and we were very close. I once told her that being with her, no matter what we were doing even if it was just sitting staring at the wall, made me incredibly happy.

So it’s been very tough since she passed but the thing that has made me the happiest since then is not crossdressing per se or even going out in public en femme for the first time in May 2022 but has been my personal acceptance of and my comfort with who I really am, which led to me now living 90% of my life as a woman. I am happy being Fiona and am glad my life has taken this new and wonderful direction.

As for polls, if you need a break by all means take one but make sure you start again soon. I’m sure I speak for many here when I say we always like to participate in the topics you bring up for discussion.

Fiona

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?