Clara
Lady

I have read on the when’s and why’s  of hosiery and have learned when girls reached a certain age when they transitioned from girlhood to young woman hood there was the expectation/requirement placed upon them by their mother like that was placed upon them by their mothers that they were not considered to be properly dressed and were never to leave the house unless they were wearing a suitable girdle and stockings.  A young woman would just automatically with strict enforcement from the mothers wear a girdle and stockings each day even if they weren’t leaving the house and they would do this rain, hail or shine, regardless of what the temperature might be and there was no expectations.  As Pantyhose came about the same rule was applied, as a girl transitioned from girlhood to young woman hood she would ditch the girls tights for ladies pantyhose, her mother would tell her the same she was not considered to be fully dressed unless she was wearing her pantyhose, some exclusive girls schools it was and still is part of the school uniform that from a certain age or grade it was/is required to wear pantyhose year round regardless as it would of been to wear a girdle and stockings, it was and is still believed by teaching the young woman this at a young age it is a practice that will stick with her for life.  As Clara I will admit I do like the feel of garter/suspender stockings, it does make me feel very femine, my current girdle doesn’t have suspender loops on it but I have a new one coming, I do have a hi waist suspender belt but either the garters are too long for the stockings or the stockings being too long for the garters and they are nto detachable so I can swap them out for shorter ones.  I will have to order some shorter stockings to go with that.  In the meantime as Clara the practices of above I have described I always were pantyhose regardless with my skirts and dress, I never wear trousers or shorts as ClaraI just do not believe I am properly dressed and it is not the right thing to do going out without stockings or pantyhose on.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?