Patty Phose
Duchess

My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. I had been dressing and going out for three years before we met.

I was dressed at a party the night before. I got home late and took off my clothes. I figured in the morning I would put them away or wash them.

I didn’t expect her to show up at my place that next morning. I was happy to see her and let her in. When she saw the girl’s clothes lying about, she was not happy.She apologized for just showing up and was going to leave. I asked her to stay. I told her the clothes were mine. I enjoyed wearing them and liked to go out wearing them. I was wearing them at a party last night and got in late. I was going to put them away in the morning.

She gave me a look like she didn’t believe me. She asked me to show her. I took the clothes in the bedroom, put them on and got all made up. When I walked out she was shocked. She could not believe how pretty and sexy I was and how different I looked. She said we have to go out. She wants to get some summer dresses. That afternoon we went out as girlfriends. So, Patty has been part of our life from the beginning.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?