In the UK recently, my local gym chain had to temporarily swap changing rooms around (something to do with air conditioning maintenance, although I’m not really sure what swapping them achieved). However, it was plain to see that the women’s changing areas were far more nicer than than the men’s.

Too often, the male toilet areas resemble something out of a post apocalyptic computer game (flooded floor, graffiti, flickering lights etc.) whereas these were pristine. The changing areas had far more comfortable seats and many more hair dryers, straighteners and mirrors with individual stools. Spread amongst the various spaces were bowls of pot pourri and some small toiletries. It resembled more a hair salon than a changing room if I’m being honest.

I have to admit I was somewhat gobsmacked, as I’d just assumed the changing areas were exactly the same (apart from not having any urinals). It felt quite disappointing to go back to the proper men’s area when they swapped them back.

Katie.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?