Patty Phose
Duchess

Congratulations on you decision to go out. I had dreamed and fantasized a about it for as long as I had been dressing. Finally at 17, I had the means and ability to do it.

I was very nervous but very excited my first time. I drove around a lot. Stopped in numerous locations, got out of the car and walked around, close enough to people where I could be seen. It was an incredibly thrilling and exciting experience like nothing else I ever felt before.

The more I began going out, the bolder I got. I got closer to people. Went into stores and bought girly items. I put myself in places and situations where I would be seen and noticed. I was no longer jealous and envious of the girls in their heels, teeny shorts and shiny pantyhose with their perky breasts and pretty hair. Not only was I one of them, but I was prettier and sexier than many of them.

Good luck and best wishes to you on your first time out. I know the fear very well. Many times it was impossible to push past it. But when desire and nerve got stronger than fear, it was the most incredible and amazing thrill.

To me, I think going out is the ultimate crossdreser experience.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?