I used to use a regime of shaving while in a hot bath which worked very well. However, I discovered an epilator called Veet for sensitive skin. Before showering, I apply this product from the chest to the toes. It comes in a bottle and it’s usually good for about three applications. You can even put it on the privates I discovered. You leave this on for 5-7 minutes. I use the full 7 minutes for best results. Next hop in the shower with a scrub sponge or loofah. The hair all comes off leaving your skin quite soft thanks to the moisturizers. I generally use another layer of moisturizer after I towel off.
I brought this revelation to my support group of 65 members and they have found the same great results.
Drug stores may have difficulty keeping it on the shelves. The only note to this is that if you are extremely hairy you may have to re-apply the next day.
After using this for about 4 months now I find that about every three weeks keeps you smoothly from top to bottom. I do not recommend using it on your face.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?