I went to a mastectomy shop to get fitted for a bra and forms. It’s an expensive way to go but I felt it was worth it. Their appointments are all private and I called ahead to make sure it would be ok. The biggest thing I learned was that every brand sizing is different. The Amoena brand that a lot of mastectomy shops use is what they carried and a 42A with a size 7 form was the right fit for me. Since my band measurement is only 37 inches I was shocked at this and also shocked at how big the cups were for an A cup bra. So I now have one brand that I am comfortable that will fit me well and it was a wonderful girly experience. I went in male mode since I haven’t been out dressed but showed the owner who fitted me a picture of Michelle. She couldn’t have been nicer and treated me like a girl friend. I can’t say I leaned any don’ts but I would make sure they know ahead of time that they are going to be fitting a crossdresser.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?