Caty, I do know the feeling. Even though I have a DADT relationship with the SO, I wash my own. Woolite in the bathroom sink, then air dry them out of sight. Recently our washer dryer died after 25+ years of service and couldn’t be repaired. So we bought a new set, unfortunately it has Wi-Fi and she knows when even it’s in use. If I use it, her phone gets a notification! So washing my undies and other items are done on the QT in the bathroom sink, just like being back in the 1960’s!
I do tend to underdress on most days. When I change for bed at night I remove my panties and replace then with boring male briefs. (I wear nylon basketball shorts to sleep in). In the morning I change back to my panties once again. I also tend to wear long shirts, which help to cover the back side. 90% of my panties are high waisted and black micro fiber as are most of my briefs, so it’s hard to tell unless she gets a good view of the material it self.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?