Amy Myers
Baroness

There are many good replies here, but I’ll add a bit of my own. For me, I’m part time you caould call me a crossdresser but I now know my femme side, Amy, has been with my all my life though it took many years to understand and accept this.

I see many women I’d love to look like, from the point of view of having a nice feminine figure, pretty face, nice breasts, slim waist, pretty bum and thighs, especially since mine are so narrow. Also I see how many are dressed, their shoes, clothes, makeup, etc. and sometimes take some hints from how they have put themselves together. However, I still want to be my own person, my own woman when I do have that chance.

There is of course no way I can have the beautiful shape a young woman in her prime has, and of course not all women are gifted like that either! So I feel that makes me a lot like them, those women who are older and have lost their youthful figures, or those who simply wish they did.

Either way you have to be yourself, and if you feel full time femininity is your calling then try to answer that call but as you, and be your own woman.

Amy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?