Hi Jennifer,  I am just like many others here  too but I don’t see it as lazy but rather as realistic.  I found that once I went authentic and full time years ago, I just lived a regular  woman’s life.  If you look at the majority of the women that you see in a grocery store you will probably find that very few are glam.  They save that for the special times so they are just dressing for the day, comfortable and practical.  When I get dressed each day I think about what I’m planning, so if I’m working on the farm cutting trees then it’s jeans, flannel shirt, T-shirt bra, hair in a bun, hardhat or baseball cap and high top leather boots.  I don’t need to shave since I am hairless from the forehead down.  All of this gets changed on Friday night when the pushup bra, low cut top, heels, makeup, tight jeans, jewelry and wig make their appearance.  It’s all just the regular cycle of what is natural to me as an intersex person.  Somewhat anticlimactic but nevertheless authentic. I remember a similar thought process when it dawned on me that I don’t need to glam every day.  I just need to be me and fit into my comfort zone without being a public oddity.  I think of it as sort of a plateau that I got to and didn’t realize it at the time.  You’ve put a lot of work in to learn and now you can comfortably enjoy it when you want.  So Jennifer, I think that you have reached a level also, which in a way is a level of success and not a setback.  Don’t be disturbed, enjoy it.  Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?