Anonymous

Its only been about 5-6 weeks for me since I told her. So far as others have indicated, it has been up and down. In many ways its been better, for me at least, to not have the burden of lieing/hiding. It has released some anxiety and depression. In other ways it has caused anxiety lol.  She has been pretty great about it overall but at times does get irrationally upset over it. Its ok with her for me to wear my underthings to bed and around the house, but its taking me a ot of getting used to her seeing me in those things.  She knows at night when everyone else is sleepimg that I do my transformation, yet she came downstairs the ither night and got really upset when she saw me….then the next day she apologized and said its fine, and things have been fine since.  So I wish there was a perfect answer for you, for me, for all of us.  I dont know what the future holds but for now telling her still seems to have been the correct decision.  I sincerely hope you both can work it out and find happiness together.

-Lilly ❤️

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?