Ready for a long story? I single finger type as I’m not one of the kids that thumb type.
My wife suspected that I dressed and said so. Painted my toenails once and liked the lightness of panties. Cotton men’s briefs are a pain, but I digress. She once suggested that I wear her bra during an intimate moment. I refused, much to my chagrin. I thought it would expose me and my love for dressing.

Then there was the Halloween party in…maybe 2007? I wanted to dress as a slutty woman. She said ” I don’t want to see my husband dressed as a woman”. I got so many mixed signals, I decided to stay private. I think she had inclinations to be with a woman… won’t elaborate on a naughty video once, but she was confused and afraid where it might lead, as was I. I think she knew and wanted me to confess, but I knew it would be used against me someday.

Blah blah. She’s gone now. Do miss parts of her. Smile, laugh which were few and far between. I don’t miss walking on eggshells.

To end this diatribe, I honestly think I could only have a lasting relationship with a CD, as we are able to be who we are and be honest with both sides of our identities.

That enough of my soul?😂

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Jenny Lynn.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?