I had pierced my own ears back in the late 80’s. The left became infected soon after. I faced a dilemma. Take the left out and let it heal and redo it, which would mean I only had the right ear pierced, (and we all know what that means) or just take them both out. Honestly, I felt people were judging even with two. Society wasn’t ready yet.

Last November (2022), I sent away for DIY piercing guns on Amazon . Cheaper than I would have thought. The whole process was not very painful. Did it myself, so how bad could it be, right?

Only advice I can offer is, buy more than two, in case you mess up, and use a Sharpie fine point to mark the spots to be pierced. Check your marks in the mirror to make sure you have them in the same exact spot on each ear. I had missed on one and had to do it again two weeks later when I noticed. And don’t change out the studs for at least four weeks. Seriously, four weeks.

And as far as people noticing, don’t worry about it. At first I was very self-conscious. Some of the people I see everyday noticed, but none said a word about it, nor did they treat me any different.

Just do it and enjoy yourself.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?