Thanks for the wonderful post Leah.  I will just add that the waitress we had was so cool with us being out and about as two girlfriends enjoying a night out.  As always, I reward good waiters and waitresses with an exceptional tip as a way we, as a community, can reward people whom don’t necessarily understand us but are willing to give us the respect and dignity we all deserve.  I believe in passing that forward so the next time they see one of us in the future, they will remember the great tip and be kind to the next girl.  I can’t prove that it works, but a good experience with us, I hope makes it easier for the next group.

Also, as some of you mentioned, it is wonderful to be able to go out with another CDH friend.  There is nothing better and makes it easier to be out and about with another cross dresser, especially from our wonderful community here at CDH.  It helps with encouragement of each other, builds friendships, and it also makes it safer to be out in numbers.  Can’t wait for our next adventure.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?