Alison Anderson
Duchess
Registered On: October 15, 2018
Topics: 17
Replies: 1194

I probably have some things that would blow the $1000 in a single item. I’m not sure I could choose.

I already spend about $2400 per year on getting waxed, and that’s before tips. And the place I go won’t wax under boxer briefs. (Some places in the chain will do it, but it depends on the person doing the waxing if they work with males down there.)

I’m thinking about getting a human hair wig, so I don’t have to replace it every year and a half or two years. I know a lot of girls like changing their hair, but I go out to the same places, and want my hair consistent. A good human hair wig can cost over $1000, and probably double that.

Another choice would be electrolysis on the face, particularly on my upper lip. I’m too old (meaning too many white hairs) for laser treatments. I’ve heard electrolysis could be $100 per (weekly) session, and probably takes at least two years for the full face, which would put the expense more like $10,000.

I’ve lost a significant amount of weight this year (about 15% of my weight) due to illness, and some of my clothes are a little (or more than a little) loose. Getting the clothes either altered or replaced would easily exceed $1,000.

The weight loss has caused my neck skin to be loose, and some plastic surgery to tighten it up would run into an expense well over the $1,000. Or a forehead lift so that my eyes don’t look like they’re always closed.

Knowing that the FG has robbed the bank, I might have to pass on the opportunity, otherwise I might be considered an accessory to the crime. (I’d rather get my accessories legitimately.)

Seriously, the source of the money is important; I came upon a large sum of money not to long ago, but because it was an inheritance, the cost was very high. I get that this is supposed to be a fun question, but I’ve been around long enough to understand the old adage, “There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.”

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.