Caty Ryan
Baroness
Registered On: August 27, 2017
Topics: 144
Replies: 1414

Down here in Oz, my first exposure was an article in a weekly mag, called Australian Post. There was a photo of a young Danny LA Rue and it blew my mind. We also had most of the English shows where as mentioned The Two Ronnies who did drag sketches.

By the early 70’s in our “Adult book stores” we had the English “World of Transvestism” magazines coming from Swish Publications in Soho London. I built up a fair collection of these mags and also bought some from the London shop when travelling on business.

Then came a couple of local CD groups. One of which Seahorse Society of NSW up in Sydney, survived and flourishes to this day.

Early internet days we had one computer at my workplace on the old dial ups and that’s how I found the old Geocities sites about CD’ing. I used to have to wait until everyone had left for the day to go and sneak a peek.

Ah memories, memories,

Caty.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.