- September 23, 2021 at 11:59 pm #547466Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 137Replies: 3315Has thanked: 12363 timesBeen thanked: 19296 times
Good morning girls, from a sunny England, bit of an Indian summer here!!
there’s nothing I like more than clipping on a Cerise bra and then a matching pair of panties…slip my forms in, look around at the full length mirror….and it’s just a great feeling and looks so good.
Then i put on a skirt and blouse or a dress….and cover all that prettiness up….okay, I’m covering it up with lovely clothes, but all that colour and lace is now out of sight….it’s the same with suspender belts, slips etc
Obviously, you girls with understanding partners get to show off your lingerie….but girls living alone like me, or secret dressers never get to show anyone….so it’s just worn for personal pleasure.
So why exactly do we buy all of these pretty things, I love lacy underwear, and I will always buy and wear it, but I could save lots of money buying more bland lingerie because no one actually sees it.
So why do all of you girls who never ” flash ” it bother to buy it??? Is it because it feels so good?? or is it because you can imagine what your wearing and that is a feelgood factor??…..could it be that lingerie is ALL that you ever wear , just at home when you can?? maybe it’s more thrilling or daring to wear it while under dressed…the prettier/lacier the better??….or is it just because girls are expected to wear it???
You girls with understanding partners….do you buy yours?? or does your partner pick it out for you??….maybe you shop together..
Why are you a lingerie lover???
Lacy Gracie xxx
Total of 35 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 26, 2021 at 10:53 am #548498Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 320Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 965 times
Lots of questions in your post. But it’s pretty simple. Lacy = feminine. As a crossdresser, I strive for femininity.
It makes me feel good. I do it for me. I do it all for me.
- September 26, 2021 at 5:14 am #548408patty williamsChat HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 84Replies: 1561Has thanked: 2560 timesBeen thanked: 5899 times
- September 26, 2021 at 7:37 am #548440Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 137Replies: 3315Has thanked: 12363 timesBeen thanked: 19296 times
- September 26, 2021 at 7:44 am #548442patty williamsChat HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 84Replies: 1561Has thanked: 2560 timesBeen thanked: 5899 times
awww grace Thank you ,I guess wearing my feelings on my sleeve as you say is one of my feminine qualities.
Thank you so much for saying Im a joy to you grace, as you have been a joy to all of us since you arrived.
your such a bright spot on this earth to us all.
- September 26, 2021 at 3:08 am #548353Val’sheril StarsongLadyRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 413Has thanked: 285 timesBeen thanked: 982 times
- September 26, 2021 at 3:08 am #548352Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
I always wear lacy, silky undergarments under my dresses. I also enjoy just wearing my lingerie alone without the dress. I do love wearing matching lingerie and I always try to coordinate it with my dresses.
Wearing a slip under my dress is a must for me. I always like to let a little of the lace hem show even if no one else is going to see it but me.
Looking in the mirror at how pretty and feminine I have become is one thing, but what I enjoy most of all is to take videos so I can see myself as others would see me.
Pink is this girl’s favorite color and I feel so feminine and pretty when I’m all dressed in pink.
I have some wonderful pictures that are outtakes from my videos I wish I could share here.
- September 26, 2021 at 2:40 am #548344Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 665Has thanked: 104 timesBeen thanked: 2387 times
Hi Grace that’s a question and ahalf ,
We all have the same answer we wear them because we love to wear them,
I’m a secret secret dresser still in the closet which is firmly shut only opened on Roz day comes after Sunday and before Tuesday,
Looking at one’s self in them lovely and pretty lingerie before we top them off with a nice pretty dress is a fantastic feeling XX
Huggs Roz X
- September 26, 2021 at 7:42 am #548441Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 137Replies: 3315Has thanked: 12363 timesBeen thanked: 19296 times
,“Looking at one’s self in them lovely and pretty lingerie before we top them off with a nice pretty dress is a fantastic feeling “
The reason I asked this question was simple….why???.
thanks sweetie, perfect !!!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 25, 2021 at 11:16 pm #548318Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 164Has thanked: 7480 timesBeen thanked: 756 times
Hi Grace I am a secret underdresser ,I love to sit at the computer first thing in the morning before others are up reading Crossdressing Heaven in my lovely undies this morning black bra with forms ,back panties and suspender belt ,dark stockings and my jewelry after breakfast a lovely shower back into my lovely undies ( shame no forms or jewelry ) and underdress for the rest of the day ,as other girls have said these items whether fully dressed of underdressed aren’t normally exposed but I know I am wearing them and the lovely feeling of being ‘wrapped’ in them makes me feel so feminine Michelle xx
- September 26, 2021 at 12:05 am #548320
- September 25, 2021 at 11:16 pm #548317stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 176Replies: 2424Has thanked: 3871 timesBeen thanked: 11693 times
Because you know it’s there! And as for not showing it? Say no more! I am not exactly shy about a bit of lacy bra peeking out of a suitable top. I do it for me…. Well, mostly. But there is also a bit of daring about it too. I must have a teensy weensy (thank goodness it is!) … bit of an exhibitionist streak. Not that I admit to streaking …. at least not without my underwear. I’ll say no more.
And what are panties for? …. apart from how they feel when I am walking about in a mini skirt on a breezy airflow kind of day. And I do get to see their colour as I daintily slip them off ….. why is it they always get caught up on one shoe … when I want a different kind airflow experience. It’s very liberating.
Cerise Steph xx
- September 25, 2021 at 9:40 pm #548309Valerie FisherDuchessRegistered On: July 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 86Has thanked: 275 timesBeen thanked: 298 times
That’s a question I’ve teetered with a couple of times myself! I mean, WHY spend the time or money on things that no one’s ever going to see? We could just as well wear cheap cotton panties and a ‘sport’ bra underneath our pretty dresses, or our sexy skirts and tops? Well…
THAT question was answered me by a VERY sexy, VERY well-dressed GG of mine that has been an idol of mine for YEARS. She knows about my CD and has encouraged it, given me tips, etc. She told me once that she definitely dresses to impress and excite others, but for that ‘confidant’ feeling to be thorough, to ‘register’ as true, it needs to start from the things underneath.
She went on to explain that when she’s dressed and going out, the confidence is from her ‘core’. When a guy or girl would approach her and tell her how amazing she looked, she would just give a half-smile, say “thank you!”, and think “You don’t know the HALF of it!”. I knew immediately what she meant! So, YES. I GET it! It’s not about pleasing others – it’s about the confidence you GET out of the feminine FEELING!!
- September 25, 2021 at 8:45 pm #548296Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 631Has thanked: 417 timesBeen thanked: 2653 times
You’re asking me? I’ve tried asking GGs this question before and can’t get a satisfactory answer. Women complain about the cost of the bras, but adding the lace and the little bows that no one is going to see just adds cost with very little value in return.
I’m just as happy (and sometimes even more so) in a sports bra than in a lacy bra. Some of the bras I have don’t have adjustable shoulder straps and I find they sit just a little too high up, but the sports bras, despite not having adjustable straps, sit at a more natural level.
And matching sets? Another waste of money. I can usually wear the same bra two or three days, but will change my panties daily. With matching sets, I’d need twice as many bras, and be unable to buy panties independently. I worry more about matching the bra to the top than to the panties.
Sorry if I sound like a guy answering this. I can’t help it. It’s in my genes.
- September 25, 2021 at 12:49 pm #548174Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 780Has thanked: 5318 timesBeen thanked: 3055 times
Good evening Grace
Good question as you know I am closeted, it makes no difference I wear sexy lingerie because I look good in it. I also have a cerise bra it goes well with matching sheer panties, I am delighted with how I look. I also love a tight fitting basque it makes me feel great and nobody else knows.
- September 25, 2021 at 12:21 pm #548169Debra SweetLadyRegistered On: June 21, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 86Has thanked: 1286 timesBeen thanked: 384 times
- September 25, 2021 at 11:52 am #548166Rachael ParrLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 9 times
Great question and my answer would be because it is for me.
I don’t want to wear cheap white cotton knickers with a simple black bra!
I want to wear matching luxury matching sets that make me feel good.
Ok most of the time nobody else sees it but I know I am wearing them that makes it special.
The type of clothing I like costs a fortune but that is what I like.
- September 25, 2021 at 11:23 am #548158Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 366Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 1770 times
The only way for me to answer is ‘Because I am’ I do have, as most of you know, a GGF who is very much an active part of Trisha’s life. And yes she does see and appreciate my ahem intimates. But even if I didn’t have her in my life I still would buy and wear them. Because I love them.
- September 24, 2021 at 7:24 pm #547971Emily VioletLadyRegistered On: August 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 139Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 655 times
- September 26, 2021 at 10:20 am #548480
- September 24, 2021 at 4:39 pm #547920Jenny Thigh HighLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 286Has thanked: 1470 timesBeen thanked: 1447 times
WHY? As others have already said – wearing lingerie is fun, a turn on, and it’s the height of feminine sensuality. Sooooooooo much fun!
Most of all though, I cross dress to please men, more so than for pleasing myself. That applies to lingerie as much as any other item of clothing. Men love a girl in sexy lingerie – plain and simple!
- September 24, 2021 at 4:31 pm #547916Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 101Replies: 952Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3539 times
‘Cos as so many others have said, lingerie, (and “good stuff” at that) is a vital part of my femme being
So time consuming to “get it all on”, compared to “singlet socks and jocks” for the male me, but aint that ‘arf the fun of it!!
The more lace and silk the better, ranging from bras,panties suspender belts, camis, slips pj’s/nighties and dressing gowns.
My beloved wont be home for about 24 hours starting in about 2 hours… Roll on my Caty time.
- September 24, 2021 at 1:37 pm #547748MonaDuchessRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 132Has thanked: 668 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
To me, lingerie is the essence of femininity and erotic sensuality. Wearing such garments, dare I say, turns me on. Really quite immensely, dare I say. And with that, my dearest Grace, I shall say no more.
- September 24, 2021 at 2:01 pm #547759
- September 24, 2021 at 9:41 am #547692Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 169Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 659 times
One, I will see myself in it. I buy a lot of things that is solely for my own enjoyment (not that I wouldn’t mind finding the right person to show off to).
Two, it is more of a complete picture kind of thing. I love them cause they help complete the feminine picture I want to project as much as possible. That is the primary reason.
- September 24, 2021 at 9:54 am #547698
- September 24, 2021 at 9:27 am #547685Carolyne ShermanDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 509Has thanked: 397 timesBeen thanked: 1933 times
Grace while my beloved wifey knows all about me, she has no desire to spend time with Carolyne. Therefore the lingerie is never seen by anyone but me and the cats. I have quality undergarments and love stockings, hosiery, slips, corsets, bras (good fitting) and snug panties but they are for me and my pleasure. They give me a wonderfully feminine feeling all day. The old saying about suffering for fashion may have a foundation in truth but sometimes that “suffering” is a wonderful reminder of the joys of being a feminine creature and as pleasurable as the feeling and click of high heels, the breeze blowing a stray hair across your face or your skirt billowing in the wind. It is simply the foundation that the package of femininity is built upon and as we know, the better the foundation the better the final product.
- September 24, 2021 at 9:37 am #547691Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 137Replies: 3315Has thanked: 12363 timesBeen thanked: 19296 times
- September 24, 2021 at 9:08 am #547673Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 43Replies: 1203Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 4220 times
“So why exactly do we buy all of these pretty things, I love lacy underwear, and I will always buy and wear it, but I could save lots of money buying more bland lingerie because no one actually sees it.”
You answered that question before you asked it: “there’s nothing I like more than clipping on a Cerise bra and then a matching pair of panties…slip my forms in, look around at the full length mirror….and it’s just a great feeling and looks so good.”
- September 24, 2021 at 11:23 am #547715
- September 24, 2021 at 8:35 am #547657DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 143Replies: 3098Has thanked: 19019 timesBeen thanked: 10832 times
Morning Grace have 3 sets of matching bra and panties and garter belt and nylons wear. Needing to get more so can wear them each week. My bf loves seeing me in them. He bought me a set last week while was in the hospital. Loved them. Nothing say I am a sexy woman with a set of pink matching under garments. When able love sitting out on back of my patio with sex garments and just a silk robe.
- September 24, 2021 at 7:49 am #547637Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
Hi Grace. A few get to see my lingerie but not many. The SO… never. I’m a lingerie lover because my inner girl Michelle demands I wear pretty feminine under garments even when underdressing. Another reason is that I have a huge bra fetish and never get tired of seeing all the colors, patterns, and styles. I would own every one of them if I could… lol. If I ever win the lottery I could have matching bra and panty sets and never have to wear the same one twice…. its can dream…. lol
- September 24, 2021 at 7:32 am #547627Barb WireBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 254Has thanked: 979 timesBeen thanked: 1078 times
Frilly is Fabulous and FUN!
It’s not just the sensual feeling I like, but also the mindset it provokes. If I feel and look like a girl, then I act and behave like one too. My posture is better (especially in heels), my boobs stick out (love it!) and there’s this sense of ‘vulnerability’ (or perhaps doom) that is intoxicating for me!
I become more understanding/reflective when frilled-up (still processing that one) and oftentimes that mindset spills-out when I’m in regular guy mode. My SO has noticed this change in me recently and is grateful for it! Others close to me have notice too and I’m sure they’re still scratching their heads – old reputations are hard to break!
However, if the rest of the world isn’t yet ready for the new and frilly me, I simply touch thumb to nose and wiggle my fingers.
- September 24, 2021 at 7:15 am #547610helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 177Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
Hello Grace, I too have no partner to see my lingerie when I wear them, but like you I do love to buy & wear them. Wearing lovely lace/frilly lingerie is a gorgeous feeling on your body & walking around indoors makes you feel wonderful. I do get to wear it when I go out, but as you say no ones see it or I hope not. The other way is to make a friend who would not mind you showing them your lingerie or possibly another CD friend. Anyway have fun wearing your lingerie just for yourself, love Helenmarie
- September 24, 2021 at 6:50 am #547587Amy OxleyLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
For me I just love the feeling of sexy underwear under my clothes. Even if it can’t be seen it still feels great and I love putting them on. Stockings and suspenders are amazing. Strangely I never walk around the house in just underwear. I always need to be fully dressed.
Whenever I get dragged out to do all the boring normal shopping it is safe in the knowledge that at some point I will steer us towards the women’s clothing section. I will pick out what I want and with the approval of my wife she buys it for me.
- September 24, 2021 at 3:53 am #547513Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1492Has thanked: 25290 timesBeen thanked: 5937 times
I for one believe that pretty underwear must have at least lace accents, if not fully covered in it. Color is not much of an issue as what looks sexy in black or white takes a whole other appearance in pink or red, even in the same style. Most of my lingerie, panties, bras and garter belts, is definitely lace dominant.
Plain lingerie is mostly utilitarian cotton for doing the domestic duties.
My finest unmentionables look good, feel better, and make me feel desirable.
- September 24, 2021 at 2:50 am #547506Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 351Has thanked: 1298 timesBeen thanked: 1516 times
Great question hun and I’ve have to say I agree. I’ll put on a silk and lace matching set bra and panties, then cover it up with either my male clothes or my femme attire. I find I do this as it just feels natural to be doing so.I wear these daily no matter what I’m wearing on top. But even tho no one else can see them I know what I’m wearing underneath . That’s what I love about underdressing, the fact that no one does know what I have on.My wife knows everything and has seen me in pretty much everything I wear. She has bought me lots of things from panties, bralettes to clothes and heels. Some morning if she is up she will see me in my lingerie before I put my work clothes up as I keep them all down stairs. Have a super day ladies.
- September 24, 2021 at 2:05 am #547493Regine KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 1414Has thanked: 17140 timesBeen thanked: 6485 times
For me, it’s just the feminine feeling, knowing I am wearing panties and a bra, whether with forms, or without.
My SO knows all about everything Regi, but she never se;s me in just lingerie, or at least not very often, it’s just not proper?
And I buy my own lingerie.
- September 24, 2021 at 1:25 am #547490Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 252Has thanked: 397 timesBeen thanked: 953 times
Lingerie doesn’t do a lot for me, I’m afraid. I’m more into shapewear than pretty panties – I like my underwear to make it’s presence felt.
Don’t get me wrong, if I was lucky enough to have an SO who would buy me some, I’d happily slip into them, but that’s not happening.
Having said all that, a sateen finish does look pretty, even in shapewear.
- September 24, 2021 at 1:16 am #547487Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 71Replies: 2337Has thanked: 12482 timesBeen thanked: 9406 times
Good morning Cerise Grace, well the seeds of pink are planted from the moment of birth. From the nursery to the first bedroom. Blue for boy and pink for a girl, subconsciously as babies I think our female tendencies are developing towards girly things, pink represents softness and femininity.
Lingerie gives us that feeling of femininity sensitivity, make us feel pretty and sexy too. Pink is our drug to femininity. All of us can remember that un controllable shaking of excitement as we slipped on our first bra or panties our heart almost beating out of our chests, those two articles of clothing where a game changer that set us on journey that we subconsciously been carrying with us for years. Femininity pretty and sexy what else is there, you simply have to have the lingerie and the clothes. It’s born into us and pink is the trigger.
Lol Amanda xx
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Amanda Burton. Reason: Sexy not dex
- September 24, 2021 at 1:09 am #547483MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 653Has thanked: 2758 timesBeen thanked: 2737 times
It’s the million dollar question. My wife used to buy me colourful and patterned silk men’s boxers, so it’s not as if I hadn’t experienced light and sensual man mode underwear. Yet apart from the ever present gusset width challenge, I prefer womens wear. I have some moobs, so could justify wearing a soft bra but of course in that case why do I also have bras which need forms to work?
Tentatively, I’m guessing for girls like me that are essentially private dressers, underdressing at least is an easy option to reinforce your perception of your femininity at all times
But the bottom line is it seems to happens anyway, satisfactory explanation or not!
- September 24, 2021 at 12:58 am #547481Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 542Has thanked: 4154 timesBeen thanked: 2847 times
I’m just not the woman I want to be unless I’m wearing pretty panties and bra. No one else sees my undies, unless I let the wind blow and play “naughty Beth”, but I know, and it is a necessary part of me.
- September 24, 2021 at 12:57 am #547480Roni CalinLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 148Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 447 times
- September 24, 2021 at 12:44 am #547476Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 123Has thanked: 164 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
Two thoughts have just gone through my head…
Firstly, I now have the song from the 70s / 80s R. Whites advert in my head but with the lyrics changed to “I’m a secret lingerie wearer”. No idea where that came from, is there a therapist in the house?
Second, more logical thought – I wear lingerie, that is typically some combinatoin of silk and lace as it feels and looks really good. For me, wearing plain cotton panties is too close to the male underwear that I have to wear when in drab.
- September 24, 2021 at 12:17 am #547468LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 104Replies: 1386Has thanked: 1428 timesBeen thanked: 6967 times
It’s a good question Grace. “She who must be obeyed” buys me lingerie occasionally even though she doesn’t actually like it. She knows how much better I feel wearing it. At one time the was a sexual frisson to putting on women’s underwear but that was long ago. It may be the memory of those days leaving an association of pleasure or it could just be that lingerie os pretty, and nicer on my body than man pants. Given how pretty and light my panties are the question should be why do men wear what they wear.
my big puzzle is the bra. Even when I’m not wearing forms and I’m in stealth mode I still feel the need to wear a bra.
- September 24, 2021 at 9:51 am #547697Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 137Replies: 3315Has thanked: 12363 timesBeen thanked: 19296 times
someone on here posted that they loved wearing a bra…because it was like wearing a hug….
I love that!!!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 24, 2021 at 12:09 am #547467Michelle DavisDuchessRegistered On: August 19, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 66Has thanked: 750 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
Excellent question. For me the act of putting these beautiful sexy garments on is very exciting and I can picture them in my minds eye throughout the day. The prettier and more feminine the lingerie the girly I feel.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.