Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Happy weekend my lovelies….

I was reading the lovely Kathleen’s post about getting hacked…so I thought I would add this…..

Today may be a Saturday smile for you, ( I hope ) but for me, it’s been hellish!!!!

My laptop had been showing signs of age. Its getting a bit slow, easily confused and seems to lose things so maybe it’s human after all…..I have often thought, maybe I need plugging in and defragging!!…

Well just recently, the letter ” C ” on my keyboard has developed a mind of its own….sometime I get three or four at one tap….or it doesn’t show up at all !!!

It’s amazing but until this happens, you don’t realise how lucky you are. I can be typing an email…and when I read it back, it’s almost another language.

Just logging onto sites, is a nightmare…well it is if your password is race Sccccarlett!!!

Ordering a size 41cccccc bra in erise on Amazon, lick or ollect ???, paying by ccccredit ccccard, ash not accccepted…..it’s bloody rap!!!!…( See how I kept on topicccc and incccluded rossdressing in the post ) 🤣🤣

I just recently got a new ccccoffee maker, that’s when it started to go wrong… did I drip ccccafeine on the ceyboard???….oooops, now it won’t spelll poperly.. dam!!

but suddenly, it works fine again, trouble is, I have developed a one finger typing method where i am really banging on the keyboard!!

( Warning… Confucius say ” man who bang on keyboard may have wife with ” qwerty ” tattooed on bum “…)

everyday stuff is ausing haos in my household. I think a new laptop may be on the ccccards for hristmas….

“Dear father cccchristmas, can you drag a new omputer down the cccchimney on hristmas eve…..heer’s mate”!!!

While I’m venting….passwords!!!!

Like I say, race Sccccarlet just won’t work on my laptop but to change the password I have to type in the original…..BUT I CCCAN’T CCCCCOS THE BLOODY CCCC WONT WORK PROPERLY!!!!!,

and how many passwords do you have????

” They ” reccccomend you have a different one for each site or app or whatever….but never write them down!!!…what the flip????

I an’t remember all of these …….which must ccccontain some upper case,  ontaining numbers and Roman numerals. …..and then there’s pin numbers, please don’t start me on pin numbers!!!…..jeez.

Mother’s maiden name, first pet you had ( squash, my very first hedgehog!!! )…..name of your favourite teacher!!!! rikey, I ccccant even remember my first scchool!!!

I was told once to use a password with eight characters….how about ” Snow White and the seven dwarfs”???………….and not a bloody ” see ” in sight……yay!!….bad news….I cccan only use it once….drat

Well, that’s it for now girls, stay safe, enjoy life….and try to smile.

C you soon….Graccccce Sarlett 💓💓💓

Anonymous

Hi Grae,

I share your pain. Try turning the laptop off, hold it upside down, keyboard open, and use one of your old make up brushes to give the keyboard a good hard brush. See what falls out, and just maybe your key will work better.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Thank you…I will do!!

xx

Hi Graccce! Oops… I think a new laptop is in order…… May Father hristmas bring you one!
      Love and hugs from Stephanie and Polly 💖

Anonymous

Cap’n Stephanie…. pirates wouldn’t like my laptop…

no sailing on the high C’s….🤣🤣

Arrrr Cap’n Grace… even Polly laughed at that one!!! 😜
          Love and hugs from Cap’n Stephanie and Polly 💖

Anonymous

Omg…..if there’s no cccccc’s…pieces of eight……become pies I ate ( nearly )…Polly….put those pies down!!!!

Polly doesn’t eat pies but she does like pieces of eight though……

Anonymous

From experience, laptop keyboards are pretty easy to replace, IF you can find a spare. EBay is probably best.

Cccccccconnie

xxx

Anonymous

hi Grace you’ve done it again you gave me a Saturday smile, I read your what you had written and it made me cccccccchuckle ,

It’s strange i can remember all the school’s i went to but not what i had for my tea last Friday, where i come from our evening meal is our tea 🍵 our midday meal is our dinner 🥗 and if you’re posh you get to have supper before you go to bed, i remember when i was a kid our blankets had sleeves on them and in the morning when my dad went to work he came and took his overcoat off the bed,

We were that poor we used to get our clothes from the army and navy stores i used to hate going to school dressed as a Japanese Admiral, lol XX

Huggs Roz X

Hi Graccce,

Thanks for the Saturday smile. Keyboard issues was the excccuse I used for my last laptop purchase. FFFor me it was the FFF key.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

No F key!!!….gosh, I probably couldn’t write half my e mails without an F to use!!!!…..haha

Anonymous

Haha…that’s very funny….I salute you Admiral Roz xx

Barb Wire
      Lady

I’d be lost without my asterix and capitalized acronyms.

Have a great weekend Ladies!

PHAT Barb  : * )

Anonymous

Ooer sounds painful – lost ass to Rick and acr’s to Ron. I should take a bit more care my dear. It’s the C son to be ‘ Olly- aand all those  tickles!
        you C – meddle in someone else’s chat and your imputed goesawol.

Nw can’t C a ting.

anyax

Barb Wire
          Lady

You should get rid of that UK English keyboard. I’m not surprised you can’t see a thing with all that pounding.

“Hi” to Rick.

💋 my *,

💓 Barb 😊

Anonymous

Hi my bundle of little cccccchucccckles, you always make me manage to spit my cccccccoffee all over table loth first thing on a Saturday morning with your humour (is that allowed now?).

Pass words and pin numbers don’t get me uking started, bloody hell now another key is uked. I ordered a new laptop the other day rom hina, turned out to be a bloody dinner tray. 😂.

Thanks or the laugh Gracccccce, have a great weekend sweetie ❤️Amanda

Anonymous

rikey…….you might have solved it…I have been banging the keys on my teatray….and eating off my laptop…..I bet there probably a hunk of meatball under the damn key!!!!

Thanks Amanda xx

Anonymous

Authentic or vegan meatball?, no stop it, naughty Amanda.

Key ingredients then 😂

Not your type of thing 😂.

OK getting me coat, bye.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Amanda…that’s good, I love your input on here…please never change….whatever!!!

and I promise you will never find a meat substitute here …Its always the real me….haha

Anonymous

Grace reminds me today need to cccccclean my keyboard My ttttttt key gets stuck at times. Have manged to unstick the cccc key. Ths post needs to be stickied hehe.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Donna….gosh I thought I was a one off….but this stuck key syndrome seems common….

No ” T ” key…???….bet that makes a mess of Twitter and tweeting!!

Anonymous

Really does hard to get on tttttwittter and tttttweettt.

Oh my gosh Grace your so funny ,sometimes I am amazed how that mind of yours works .

Its amazing.

Now I need to go to the optometrist as my eyes are crossed from all those ccccc’s

LOL.

Hugs Patty

Anonymous

Thank you Patty….I’m amazed my mind works at all sometimes… haha….

Did you know that on my laptop….

you would be a hat hostess!!!!…..is that like a coat check girl????

Smiles, grae xx

Krista
      Duchess

Good Morning M’lady.  Thank You for giving me my morning laugh.  Thoroughly enjoyed this post and the thread.

Do you see how so far I’ve been able to avoid using the letter “cccccc”. Damn, now I’ve ccccaught the virus too.  Lukily  my omputer is still under Apple cccccare warranty.

Actually my computer has solved the problem for me – I just spell the word wrong and the auto correct spelling gets it right for me – but I guess that won’t work for passwords.  Tsk, Tsk.

And yes, I’m a rebel.  I’ve written down all the passwords but I do love this new fingerprint password thing.  Works great on CDH.  No fear of the grandkids breaking into this website.

Thank You, I will have a lovely weekend. And to You as well.  Sorry for rubbing it in, but I have a seven day weekend each week and it’s the best. Time to take Sandy for walkies.  Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Thank you Krista ( so glad it’s spelled with a K )….do apple computers get worms?…..auto correct on my phone is the bane of my life…sometimes I like to spel wurdz rong….huggs, grae xx

Hi Grace,

With the shipping delays and ships held up in ports, best start looking for your replacement now.  It might be a disappointing Christmas should none be found.

Alice

Anonymous

You are so right Alice….people are mass buying for Christmas here already…….xx

Anonymous

Good news everyone my t’s are working again. But now lost my enter key. Yes have one of those mechanical keyboards where can take all the keys off. Oh had to redo half of them when putting back got few mixed up.

Donna

Anonymous

Goodness Donna

….so now you have a “splerty” keyboard…..how hallenging!!!

…..hang on a minute,

bang!! bang!! bang!!,…

I meant Challenging…😂xx

Anonymous

LOL Grace you know how long it took me to figure out where each key went, LOL never take all keys off then clean keyboard then each key.  Lucky for me found a picture of it and went by the pic. lol

Donna

Prudence
      Ambassador

Grace my Dear, That made my night!  Thank You,

Father Christmas, give me a laptop.

I got no time for your silly toys!!    Hugs!!  Pru

Anonymous

Pru.

I have just realised ” Control, Alt and Delete ” is on my laptop …..

…I thought it was something to do with marriage guidance!!!!  🤣🤣

Anonymous

Lisa….you read my mind!!!!

Anonymous

Oh olly…sorry you’re struggling with the offee, and its otplate!!!….I like my offee ot!!!!…s*it…now the hhhhaitch is playing up !!!!

Smiles, xx

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?