• This topic has 23 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Last year, I had this amazing message from the goddess Vanessa, who started CDH…..

Someone on cdh has paid….yes paid, for mere mortal Gracie to be a Baroness for a year….for being so supportive!!!!

..I still don’t know who you are…but i cried for days, just thinking that someone I had never met…thought that of me???

I’m me ..it’s what I am…if you like what I am…it’s such a bonus to me…I have had problems like you all ..but if I feel I can help you avoid my pitfalls… and of course I would tell you…omg, I don’t want medals for it!!!…and as anything …if you don’t like grace scarlett…

So from next month…Gracie will be a mere Lady….I so hope you will still speak to me??…I will still love you..i promise I will try to remember to curtsey…haha.

Me xxxx

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by BillieJay.
      Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Grace ,

Thank you for being yourself !
      Your girlfriends here Love You , no matter what.
      You are a LADY in CAPITALS.

Love Sylvia

Grace, my accolades to you, ring to the heavens, you give us all, the confidence to be who we are.
      Love you,
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Because your worth it 💕 Grace,

What with Saturday smile 😹😹😹, and all the things you do to lift our spirits, make mine a pink mist cocktail’s, lol,

It’s always a pleasure reading all your posts,

Huggs Roz X

Anonymous

Your a CDH treasure sweetie, and one of life’s truly  beautiful human beings. See you in the ladies. Oops that’s not the wc.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Amanda..

You will never know what you have done for me, those dark days when I closed my account….that constant stream of e mail support……you may have saved a life here…..I will never forget….you are so special xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Grace you certainly deserve it. This place would be much dimmer without your thoughtful humorous posts that make all of us smile. There is only one Grace and I’m happy to know such a beautiful person who is beautiful inside and out. Love your pics and your contributions. You go girl!

I don’t know that we’re at “the end of our rainbow”, but I thought I’d give you the rest of the song….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qTPVS1uiQ0

C♥️

Anonymous

Grace

How could  we not speak to you well from one Lady to another anything you need to know etiquette for example just ask. I must say you have one thing in your favour  your very Graceful.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Well…

I hope I’m not being blasé, but we go back…don’t we??… those drunken nights face down on the carpet.

( Shit, did I say that out loud!!?? )..

but I count you as one of those that have always been there…huggs xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Oh gosh what an accolade. I will have to curtsy each time I post on your threads.

You deserve it for all the brightness you have given to CDH.

Anonymous

Aww grace no matter the title still a lady to all of us.

Donna

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh no Grace, the “scroll on” comments were not directed at you so much as to members who would become belligerent at a topic instead of “just strolling on” and reporting issues to admin.  Myself, I do not stroll on, cuz I like to know what’s being posted.  🙂

I will say about CDH – the rates they ask for different levels of membership  are more than reasonable for what this site offers.  And it’s all about giving back a bit to help the site.   I’m more than happy to have supported them.  Lord knows I have paid more for less in my life!

Stevie

Hi Grace,

Certainly not a mere Lady.  Amanda has it right – a treasure!

Alice

Dear Gracie,

You are more than a mere Lady,

You are treasure to CDH and to all of us girls.

Your energy and style energize us all .

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Grace my lady will always be among all your friends here on CDH. No matter what. Can be a ambassador and still be thougth of the same.

Donna

Lady Grace?
      Has a nice ring to it.

Any posts of yours are the first ones i read so as long as you are with us I’m good. Don’t care what they call you unless it’s not “the best”!

This play is run my love
      Your time has come my love
      I pledge my troth to Lady Grace

(Hey, it’s what Mick really wanted to say)

Stay crazy Gracie.
      -joanne

Anonymous

Joanne…very good…you’re a gem xx

Congratulations Grace.
      Liz

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

– and sorry, I’m just stirring the pot a bit.

The duchess rate, $150, translates to £112, which is £2.15 per week. What can you buy for 2 quid these days? Not even a grotty sandwich which you might have bought and didn’t even finish.

CDH has proved that it is worth £2 a week to me – many, many times over. I’ve benefited so much by being here. If I have to do without half a pint of beer a week to balance the books, what the hell – I’ll make that sacrifice. For me, supporting CDH if I can, is a matter of principal – it’s nothing to do with status.

Marti xxx

I totally agree, Marti.
        I have been a happy supporter since 2 days after I joined, and I will never be able to repay the debt I owe this wonderful community.
        There are thousands of girls, who cannot ,for one reason or another, contribute monetarily to our home, but that is what those of us, who can, are here for? I knew from the moment I was welcomed, that I had to do everything in my power, to help keep this site alive, and so, I shall.
        This is in no way meant to denigrate all our free sisters, that is the beauty of CDH, we ae all here, for each other.
        Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Apologies, all,

I got my memberships confused – the above figures I gave referred to baroness, not duchess. Duchess would cost a pint a week, or a big mac, say.

Sorry!

Marti xxx

Grace, you should know by now how this Texas girl feels about titles.  The most important is “Sister”.  That is what you are will always be to me.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Sissy

There’s a lot of girls join here…some stay , some go…I’m no expert, but I’m a people watcher extraordinaire…..and you are a keeper…I hope you won’t mind me saying this, but I treasure your ” say it like it is” honesty….no bullshit and we know where we stand…..it’s a beautiful thing…

Please stay the way you are….and drag Holly along with you…

Grace xx

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?