• This topic has 76 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Haha….gotcha!!!

You all know that Stephanie plumb takes 2poos for walkies….or you should do by now……or have you been on the space station for a few years???…if you are new here…I apologise….

check out her ” country file ” posts

I know Krista takes her beloved Sandy too…but what about the rest of you???

Do you go dog walking en femme ??…maybe you do not have a dog…so come on, spill the beans, what pet do you have…..even if you never go out, tell us all about your pets….it’s another insight into what you do In your spare time….take a break from the stress of the world…..

I had a beloved jack russell, and when he passed, I was devastated. Nothing since, where I live I’m not allowed a dog, and anyway, it would be unfair to him to leave him while I was at work….so, do tell…..have you a fish called Wanda ???

Grace ❤️❤️

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Grace ,

No pets I’m afraid.

I used to have a goldfish as a child , long long ago !

I am fond of dogs so if I would have to choose, it would be a dog.

Maybe a boxer.

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Anonymous

Dear Grace Have no pets unless can call my bf a pet. lol  but if would own one  one day be a German shepard or maybe Doberman. Either one would look sexy in my sexy outfit in high heel shoes with my companion dog at side.

Hugs and love

Donna

Anonymous

Wow…a German shepherd in a sexy outfit….do you think his wife knows….I hope it does not scare his sheep!!!!

haha xxxx

Anonymous

LOL told me was single and no sheep.

Donna

Oh myself in sexy outfit dog or dogs walking besides me lol hmmm wonder if they make sexy outfits for dogs lol

I have a massive Tomcat called Arnie. He weighs twice the average for  a cat (7.5Kg or 16.5lbs for non converts). None of it is fat. He eats (after catching) squirrels for fun. When he goes after birds he’s not interested in the sparrows of this world – his preferred birds are crows, magpies & pigeons. He’s part Norwegian forest cat (which accounts for his size) & he regularly fights the local foxes when they venture into his territory.
      We don’t have very much wildlife in our garden…

Anonymous

Wow Ayla….that’s some pussy!!!..and I love the name Arnie..

Your lack of wildlife visiting the garden is quite understandable..x

He’s a rescue cat from Battersea. His previous owner could not cope with his hunting. We think he was named after Mr “I’ll be back” (or if you are a fan of Kindergarten Cop, Mr “I’m back”)

Anonymous

Hi Grace

I have a cat called Mojo he is 20 in human years, rule number one don’t leave the house when he’s outside he follow’s you. As for dogs no thanks far too intrusive & smelly, they can also be a bind you can’t leave them for unattended for long,

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Sarah…of course he follows you …we can’t have Sarah losing her mojo!!!….

Smelly dogs!!….that could cause friction here….haha.

Huggs, grace xx

Revel
        Baroness

I can relate, sister. I used to have a gray Tabby cat, and she lived 20 human years. That’s old for a cat.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

We’ll, Squeaky The Cat has seen me wearing everything from classy to trashy to nothing at all.  Being a narcissist like all cats, he treats me the same – his personal provisioning agent.  He sometimes purrs in my presence.  I think it’s a instinctive manipulative ploy to make me believe he loves me.  It works!

Is codependency possible with our pets?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Emily Alt.
        Anonymous

Squeaky….I love it!!!.

…if our pets could talk….

or write diaries…that could be fun…haha xx

Trisha
      Duchess

I have a beautiful 110# black and white German Shepard/Husky. She is my baby and never far from me. I will put a pic of her in my gallery soon.

Trisha

Barb Wire
      Lady

GRRRRRUFFFF!! HAHAHAHA!!

Me and my little fluffball Bruno go out to his favourite park for walkies. He’s buck-naked, but I am at least attired with make up and black winter tights.

Bruno and Sissy are tight!

🐾👠 Barb & Bruno

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

I have two dogs ‘friends’ that I know well enough to let off the lead when they are with me, both part of another household. One called Poppy, and one called something beginning with G. But they always go home in the end.

It’s a wonderful compromise for me. Dog friendship but no vet bills !

Marti xxx

Ok Miss Grace as for the pets well here it goes we start with the dogs as a blonde Lab named Marley then a Border Collie named luna Moon then another Border Collie cross named Luger then one more a new chihuahua Named Peanut shes a mini whew.. Then onto the cats he he

Oldest  Mr Stripes then Mr Brown  then Junior then Bunny the Blue Russian ok then Zuese then Pumpkin a Orange grey calico keep going a white overbite guy named yetti  then one more a stray just showed up a couple of weeks ago we named him stubbie from our grandson .. yippee almost there .. 2 horses 1 named dunney then snowball  .. Amongest wild aminals that wife feeds like 4 foxes about 6 cottontail bunneys too many deer to count then the birds dang i think im done animal food bill gets crazy some months but worth the joy on wifes face ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie….all this time I have known you, and I never realised you and your beautiful wife owned a wild life park!!!

Are you open all year, or just in the warm weather???

huggs, Grace xx

Yes we are open year round ha ha hugs girlfriend .. Come for a visit sometime will show you around..

Stephanie

Anonymous

I will bring food…haha xx

Yes free admission with food deposit😂😂😂💋

Stephanie   The zoo keeper

I find early morning walks to be a great time to get out and about a little as Nancy.  Even leaving the garage and getting back in before most people are up and out much less paying attention.  I like to walk, get coffee, and many places are open at 8am like Target or Walgreens when traveling and I can.  Walking with the dogs is great if i have the chance at home.  No one pays any attention to you for the most part but I do have to make sure I go where there are not people who would recognize my dogs due to my wife’s running group.

I’ve a dachshund named Fritz, he’s nosey, my wife has a Boston terrier named Molly, the boy has a dachshund named Roxie, then there’s a Maine Coon cat that’s bigger than any of the dogs (about 27 pounds), and they’re all afraid of him. His name is Fluff. At the barn we’ve there horses. Love them all.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thanks  Bridgette….I love it that your cat scares all the dogs and is called fluff…that’s funny….

A bit like calling Schwarzenegger

” daisy “….haha xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Grace,

I have 2 Rat Terrier, Italian Greyhound mixes. They are sisters rescued from a kill shelter. My wife and I adopted them 7 years ago, and named them Morgan, and Guinevere.

They are very untrusting, and suspicious of Lara. They are also quite vocal in their displeasure. Poor Lara is most often banished to the basement.😆

I’m very envious of Stephanie!

💕 Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
        Anonymous

Oh Lara….a prisoner in your own basement….

I do love you girls who take in rescue dogs ..how wonderful xx

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

It’s really not all that bad. The walls are finished, the floor is carpeted, and that is where the wardrobe is stashed.😀👠👗

Revel
      Baroness

Grace,

I’m more of a cat person. Daddy and I have a black (and slightly white) cat named “Spook” and we adore her. She was a little barn kitten when I adopted her back in 2017, and now she runs so fast, she’s like a little greyhound! I don’t need to walk her, she stays in shape running back and forth in my home, but she’s also very affectionate. ♥️

Rev

Anonymous

that’s lovely Rev…. every pet we bring into our lives deserves our love xx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Grace,

We have two dogs who are our world, even when the little devils have jumped up my legs and snagged my tights.  They are quire curious animals but they seem to respond to me the same if I am in male or female mode.  We also have an old cat who’s is the boss and keeps the dogs in order.

We also keep chickens  (called Korma, Vindaloo and Jalfrezi) in the bottom of the garden, it is very secluded so I will venture down there in the evening dressed to ensure they are locked up for the night.  They too seem unperturbed by me arriving at the coup in my best dress or scruffs.

Love,

Tara x.

Revel
        Baroness

An old boss cat who keeps the dogs in order? I love it! 😄

Anonymous

Tara…

Thank you so much, your reply is wonderful….

If I was a chicken called jalfrezi….I’d be worried…haha..I love your humour….

and yes, pets claws and tights are not a match made in heaven..

Grace xx

I have a 10 year old Yellow Labrador called Benson, we got him at 16 months  & his 3rd owner. He was a nervous wreck when we got him, but lots of love & patience he’s turned out to be the perfect dog. I’ve walked him a couple of times dressed en femme at night. I live in the countryside overlooking the village green so there’s very few people about at night unless the neighbours are peeping around their curtains

Anonymous

Kimberly, how lovely that you have given Benson the love that he has clearly been denied….dogs are not nervous wrecks for no reason…well done !!!!

I think walking your dog will be a great ” reassurance” and confidence boost….just having him with you……after all, who looks twice at a lady walking her dog?

Grace x

Anonymous

We used to have three cats, all three have gone now and all three broke our hearts. So no more……one of them always did look me up and down a number of times when i was dressed. These were the days I used to have to snatch quiet moments whenever I could.

Anonymous

Katie…

We do get so attached, they become family, sometimes even more loved than certain family members….

They give us so much in return for our love…..

huggs, grace x

We lost an elderly dog and cat at different times early on in the pandemic and thought we were done with furry companions for awhile. The day before Halloween last year an abandoned kitten found it’s way to our backyard. We started leaving food out and after a week or so she accepted us. Punkin is now a part of the family and has been a blessing.

Anonymous

We had to say goodbye to the Moose dog (used to drink Moosehead beer) at the end of August and I got rid of my last fish tank about 3 years ago. I’ve been keeping and breeding fish since I was 12 and ended up  with  a breeding pair of angel fish, I could sit and watch them swim together for hours, it was like a fishy water ballet. As for the dog the wound from loosing Moose is still fresh and that one really hurt, she was a sweetheart. Rotweiller/ shepherd cross also a pound puppy. I’m starting to get the itch for another dog, I’ve had a dog as long as I can remember and the house feels like there’s something missing with out one.

Anonymous

Heather…watching fish in tanks is supposedly therapeutic….not so sure about watching dogs drink beer..haha…

It would be nice if you took another dog from the pound and gave it a good home…xx

Anonymous

Sorry Grace I drank the beer, the dog got named after it. Actually my wife and I were just looking at a post from our local SPCA, they’ve had to litters of pups handed to them, husky/lab cross and purebred yellow labs. I just finished filling in the adoption papers and sent them in, we’re going after the yellow labs. Can’t wait to hear, it would be great for Christmas.

Anonymous

Awwww….a puppy for Christmas…I think that’s wonderful…you are a star xx

about 5 years ago, this dark brown w/ patches of light brown cat came to our house one day.  We thought it would be cute and fed it some temptations.  Well, next day it came back, and so on and so forth.

It wouldn’t come by if it was raining or cold, but during the spring/summer months, guaranteed to show up at our place everyday.

We gave it plenty of food/water, and pretty much the run of the house.  he really made himself comfy, as it didn’t take long for him to become comfortable in a strange house (ours), and he quickly used our couch as his personal bed.

This cat would snoop around in our house.  not sure how it happened, but twice he snuck into our bedroom, jumped on our bed, and sprawled out.  one of those times he laid on my wife’s favourite burberry shirt.  Yeah she wasn’t too impressed.  we searched the whole house, and never thought to look in our bedroom.  but there he was.

Even though this cat wasn’t ours, he felt like a part of our house.  During the summer months, instead of our cool a/c house, he would just lie on our deck in the heat.

Alas, this year he stopped coming around.  Not sure if he passed away, owners no longer letting him out, or what happened to him.  We were saddened, as we really miss having him around.  He was so super chill, and in most cases very friendly towards people.  Loud noises (like TV, vaccuum cleaner, mowing the lawn), would not spook this cat.  My wife ran the vaccuum while he slept and he slept right thru it.  Amazing.

his fur was incredibly soft, especially the belly.  and at times smelled like fresh laundry.

He really respected our property, while he did pee against our deck he never did a #2 on our property.  He also caught a mouse one time and he went to the neighbour’s yard to devour it.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Aww, for myself I’m more of a cat woman Grace.  5th anniversary of her passing last month….  Living alone with just her a long time, I guess you could say she was the only one who was aware of who I really was,  lol.  And Shiva didn’t care, when I think about it, haha.

But as much as she loved me ( she was a stray) – and likewise, I think she would have scratched my eyes out if I tried to put a bow on her, let alone a collar!  It would have been a look of ” are you f***ing kidding me?” I’d be afraid to sleep at night 😄.

Stevie

Parrot, african grey.

Had dog and budgerigars as a kid and then fish for many years , and the last 37 years I have had african grey parrots.

Anonymous

My Mother owns a Gray and my Father owns a mini pen and Chinese cresent dog. Clarissa does your gray talk alot. Know they pretty smart birds.

Donna

The one I have now, has always been very talkative and she is using the words right and sometimes she comments one thing in a way that makes me think that she are totally aware what she is saying. Guests are amazed when they hear her and walk up to her cage to make a conversation but that only make her shut up totally.

I could go on forever just telling stories about her ability to talk. Got her when she was 4 months old and couldn’t fly at that age but she could talk, she loves music and sometimes I’m really surprised when she all in a sudden begin to hum along to some music she hears from the radio. She even attempted to train an older Grey I had, to go potty, using verbal commands she obeyed to go potty and do other things.

Anonymous

sounds just like my moms gray does it all but has picked up some curse words too.

Luckily my Grey hasn’t picked up some cursing yet which is rather strange because when you grab the kitchen roll she makes the sound of a person blowing the nose and sniffing up afterwards, and she randomly pick up words and sounds that she likes and she will rehers them over and over by herself until it sounds perfect.

Anonymous

Clarissa…

You are going to hate me…but I have to say this…

that’s one hell of a diet you have been living on!!!🤣🤣

Seriously, my brother had an African grey…he stood on a perch in the corner of the room ( the Parrott, not my brother )..and just flew about when he needed to …..when he started pooping on the curtain rails….he left the building… permanently.

Huggs xx

Thats Ok Grace, I’m the first to make jokes and right now I wonder if using the phrases I did made me say that I was eating these animals, you know English is not my native language and sometimes one can take advantage of this fact, like when I was working on a five star cruiseship as the noble ship surgeon, I was talking to a very snobby guest and I excused myself and said that I had to go for lunch as I was sooo hungry I could eat a cat though back then I used another word for cat, starts with a p

anyway my grey are also pooping rather randomly but prefer to do it sitting on my shoulder and make the poop run down my back, one have to be very much awake owning a parrot.

Anonymous

Haha…love you honey xx…although the Parrott on the shoulder is a worry!??

I found my cat, Paddington, with his mother and brother in a hole of the foundation of my business. A black with white tummy he became the mascot of the store, his mother and brother went to the shelter and were adopted by others. Paddy lived at home with me but went with me to the store every day. He sat on my lap when I worked at my computer or curled up on top of a display. His favorite naughty behavior was to swat ladies back sides as they passed. Of course that behavior was always rewarded with the attention he was seeking. He got lots of ear scratches that way.

At night he always curled up tight against my left side, usually under my arm. When I went out on my DJ shows he was a nervous wreck meowing all over the house driving my roommates nuts until I got home. Then when I got home he would leap into my arms and purr for hours. I think he might have been a little attached to me. It was mutual.

This was all before my coming out so the only thing he saw feminine was panties for underdressing or nighties for sleeping.

I lost him last year to liver failure. The vet couldn’t fix it and my buddy passed. I would like another but haven’t been able to bring myself to replace him. His ashes sit prominently on my book shelf.

I’m honestly tearing up relating my story….

😻😢😭

Beth

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Beth Green.
        Anonymous

Beth, Beth , Beth….I’m so sorry, and thank you for being brave enough to give us a glimpse of how wonderful Paddington was..

Lots of us can relate to your loss….and I hope the fond memories you have can give you solace…..

pinching ladies backsides, that’s a smile there Beth…

Big huggs, grace xx

Revel
        Baroness

Thank you Beth for sharing that touching story about your cat Paddy. It’s sad that the vet couldn’t save your little buddy. Just remember the good times you had together, and if you decide to eventually adopt another cat, your new furry friend will help ease the pain. 😺

Rev

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’ve always loved cats. Have had a number of them, some smarter than the others, some not so nice.  One cat we got (years ago) from a family that was moving, a nice Siamese mix, brought it home and it immediately ran and hid under the couch, staying there most the day. I finally coaxed it out after my spouse had gone to bed, and got it onto my stomach (clothed, of course) and the cat and I slept there through the night. From then on, the cat was very comfortable with us. We’d play ‘tag’ with it occasionally.

We had a cat when I was about 15, my stepfather really didn’t want it in the house much and eventually it disappeared, but while we had it, I taught it to roll over…on command…sort of. Using the food treat method and being in the kitchen, after about a month of constant training, it would only roll over on command in the kitchen – where it was fed, of course – and then on its own, roll over and over until someone gave it something. I also took it on an unleashed walk around the block, and the cat followed me mostly within 10 feet, occasionally wandering off a little but coming back when I called and we finished the walk.

We have a cat now but she is getting on in years (vet estimates about 13-15), was a rescue cat our daughter had but she moved and couldn’t take it with her so we got it. The vet thinks it had at least two litters, was probably kicked around by an older male with heavy shoes, but jumps up in my lap to sleep a lot and sleeps with my spouse (yes, I like cats but not waking up to breathing fur). We may not get another pet for some time after she goes which will probably be within the year.

I’m not a fan of dogs, having delivered papers in my younger years. You approach a dog and if it doesn’t care for you will bark incessantly until you’re out of the dog’s attention and is distracted elsewhere. A cat if it doesn’t like you will find something more interesting to do. I ask you, which one is the smarter one.

Let’s see, the names I remember – Felie, Duchess, Taffy, Cat, about 5 or 6 more.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by ChloeC.
        Anonymous

Thank you Chloe…

I think cats and dogs are probably similar to men and women…..Venus and Mars !!!.

I do agree that a cat is probably more diverse…they don’t suffer fools and will just move on…a dog will just bark forever if he doesn’t like you….xx

Anonymous

rumor is Cats when laying on stomach they take your breath away. Like cats too remember a cat use to own was one of those bengle cats white with spots Was like 80 down the line from mother and father which were real bengles. Still big cat like small average dog.

Donna

Revel
          Baroness

My neighbor loves Bengal cats, and has a real Bengal. They can be shy, but love to climb. They are beautiful. Bengals look like little tigers. 😊

Anonymous

beautiful cats indeed there a woman that breeds them and all and sells them lives in the neighborhood.  One of reason why had it reminded me of this friend I knew that had a real tigar cub as a pet when lived in FL would go everywhere with him in back of truck chained. to the bed

Donna

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks for sharing all of that, sister.

I’ve had dogs and cats in my life, but like you, I’ve always loved cats. ♥️😺

Cats are more independent, and they don’t rely on you as much to take care of them. A dog cannot “purr” like a cat. I love the sound of a cat purring when they feel content. 💖

Rev

We have four cats, three of which are shown here (left to right: Miller, Aloy and Mr Wednesday)

Not shown is our old lady cat, Pandora, who is just over 13 years old.

My daughter lives with us and has her cat too – Gypsy Danger.

On top of that we have three caged birds, some goldfish and, in the garden, five chickens, two ducks and a hive of bees.

Anonymous

Rachel…what a lovely picture…thank you.

Keep on loving your… full house !!

Huggs, grace x

Prudence
        Ambassador

Hi Rachel! Love the photo. I tried to get one with my fur babies in here. But couldnt figure out how!  Hugs

Prudence
      Ambassador

I have a tiny little Great Dane. I put my wig on him. He wasnt thrilled! Also just adopted a Black Cat. Been in fostering and Animal rescue for about 20 years now.  Hugs Grace

Anonymous

Pru….a crossdressing Great Dane…

im just trying to imagine it!!!

Well done on the fostering…far too many pets are in need of our help xx

Anonymous

Always had dogs growing up … German Shepherds, Labrador Retrievers, etc. After I married, we got a cat from the animal shelter. Wasn’t sure how I would adapt to her. I ended up loving Katrina, a Russian grey.

When Katrina was older, we wound up with a kitten my daughter (who was in high school by then) rescued from a litter out back of the coffee shop, hence, she was given the name, Phoebe. Although she was not necessarily a “smelly cat” 😉.

Katrina and Phoebe were not what I’d call the best of friends. They didn’t fight, but they merely tolerated one another. Neither was particularly warm or cuddly with us humans, either, most of the time. I think they didn’t think of themselves as pets, but rather, equals.

After Katrina passed from injuries sustained from a brawl, we can only suspect, (our cats were “indoor” only cats, unless one occasionally darted out a cracked door) we (I) decided we would need another cat to keep Phoebe company. So we got Lily from the shelter. Phoebe and Lily were both black and grey tabbies. Again, there was no chemistry between the two of them. But Lily had a much sweeter disposition towards us.

We knew Phoebe’s age, and the Vet estimated Lily to be approximately the same age. Alas, Lily died several years ago from cancer. And Phoebe sits here across the room, at the ripe old age of 18.

We ponder what we will do when she dies 😥.

So, I’m officially on Team Cat. And Phoebe doesn’t even acknowledge a change in me when I crossdress 😄.

Anonymous

Lovely story Raquel…thank you!!

Of course Phoebe won’t react to your crossdressing, I expect it’s boring to her….after all, you only have two lives….she has nine!!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Holly the animal whisper watch out Ceasur. hehe.

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

Totally agree Holly….when mine died it was so terrible….we get so attached xx

Anonymous

any pet is part of the family and if by chance passes away it as bad as losing a family member.

Donna

Anonymous

Steph..if you are really lucky, you can sometimes find the small blue barred wing feather of a jay in the woods …they are beautiful…

Miss Stephanie we when we lived in south Florida had what we called Blue Jays many there .. Here in Montana we also have many hawks  and the beautiful bald eagle that shows up from time to time also theres a golden eagle little more ofter thats around  just have to watch smaller animals there easy prey for them .. Hugs girl..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Steph…jays LOVE acorns….that’s where you will find them…xx

Anonymous

Stephanie….watch out for those Blue jays if you are in the woods…. apparently they carry baseball bats!!!!

Anonymous

My mother watches a channel that live every year from Fl showing baby eagles in the nest from first born to leaving. Forgot where it was but in background close to highway.

Donna

Anonymous

Nooooooo!!!!

Agreed they sometimes swing pretty hard trying to knock all the women out  i think they are jellous of us pretty girls ..

Stephanie

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?