• This topic has 49 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good morning girls, from a sunny England, bit of an Indian summer here!!

Ok…Lingerie….

there’s nothing I like more than clipping on a Cerise bra and then a matching pair of panties…slip my forms in, look around at the full length mirror….and it’s just a great feeling and looks so good.

Then i put on a skirt and blouse or a dress….and cover all that prettiness up….okay, I’m covering it up with lovely clothes, but all that colour and lace is now out of sight….it’s the same with suspender belts, slips etc

Obviously, you girls with understanding partners get to show off your lingerie….but girls living alone like me, or secret dressers never get to show anyone….so it’s just worn for personal pleasure.

So why exactly do we buy all of these pretty things, I love lacy underwear, and I will always buy and wear it, but I could save lots of money buying more bland lingerie because no one actually sees it.

So why do all of you girls who never ” flash ” it bother to buy it??? Is it because it feels so good?? or is it because you can imagine what your wearing and that is a feelgood factor??…..could it be that lingerie is ALL that you ever wear , just at home when you can?? maybe it’s more thrilling or daring to wear it while under dressed…the prettier/lacier the better??….or is it just because girls are expected to wear it???

You girls with understanding partners….do you buy yours?? or does your partner pick it out for you??….maybe you shop together..

Why are you a lingerie lover???

Lacy Gracie xxx

Excellent question.  For me the act of putting these beautiful sexy garments on is very exciting and I can picture them in my minds eye throughout the day. The prettier and more feminine the lingerie the girly I feel.

Anonymous

Michelle….I suspect your answer may be a popular choice…x

Two thoughts have just gone through my head…

Firstly, I now have the song from the 70s / 80s R. Whites advert in my head but with the lyrics changed to “I’m a secret lingerie wearer”.  No idea where that came from, is there a therapist in the house?

Second, more logical thought – I wear lingerie, that is typically some combinatoin of silk and lace as it feels and looks really good.  For me, wearing plain cotton panties is too close to the male underwear that I have to wear when in drab.

-A.

Anonymous

Andi.

🎶🎶 I’m a secret lemonade drinker…R whites, R whites…

I’m wearing lacy panties but it’s one of those nights🎶🎶

Because it  so femininely so good  that  it  makes  you smile  like  that cat that  swallowed  the  carny

I’m just not the woman I want to be unless I’m wearing pretty panties and bra. No one else sees my undies, unless I let the wind blow and play “naughty Beth”, but I know, and it is a necessary part of me.

👙

Beth

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

It’s the million dollar question. My wife used to buy me colourful and patterned silk men’s boxers, so it’s not as if I hadn’t experienced light and sensual man mode underwear. Yet apart from the ever present gusset width challenge, I prefer womens wear. I have some moobs, so could justify wearing a soft bra but of course in that case why do I also have bras which need forms to work?

Tentatively, I’m guessing for girls like me that are essentially private dressers, underdressing at least is an easy option to reinforce your perception of your femininity at all times

But the bottom line is it seems to happens anyway, satisfactory explanation or not!

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Good morning Cerise Grace, well the seeds of pink are planted from the moment of birth. From the nursery to the first bedroom. Blue for boy and pink for a girl, subconsciously as babies I think our female tendencies are developing towards girly things, pink represents softness and femininity.
      Lingerie gives us that feeling of femininity sensitivity, make us feel pretty and sexy too. Pink is our drug to femininity. All of us can remember that un controllable shaking of excitement as we slipped on our first bra or panties our heart almost beating out of our chests, those two articles of clothing where a game changer that set us on journey that we subconsciously been carrying with us for years. Femininity pretty and sexy what else is there, you simply have to have the lingerie and the clothes. It’s born into us and pink is the trigger.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Lingerie doesn’t do a lot for me, I’m afraid. I’m more into shapewear than pretty panties – I like my underwear to make it’s presence felt.

Don’t get me wrong, if I was lucky enough to have an SO who would buy me some, I’d happily slip into them, but that’s not happening.

Having said all that, a sateen finish does look pretty, even in shapewear.

Connie

xxx

For me, it’s just the feminine feeling, knowing I am wearing panties and a bra, whether with forms, or without.
      My SO knows all about everything Regi, but she never se;s me in just lingerie, or at least not very often, it’s just not proper?
      And I buy my own lingerie.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Morning Grace,
      Great question hun and I’ve have to say I agree. I’ll put on a silk and lace matching set bra and panties, then cover it up with either my male clothes or my femme attire. I find I do this as it just feels natural to be doing so.I wear these daily no matter what I’m wearing on top.  But even tho no one else can see them I know what I’m wearing underneath . That’s what I love about underdressing, the fact that no one does know what I have on.My wife knows everything and has seen me in pretty much everything I wear.  She has bought me lots of things from panties, bralettes to clothes and heels.  Some morning if she is up she will see me in my lingerie before I put my work clothes up as I keep them all down stairs. Have a super day ladies.
      hugs

Ashley🤗❤️

I for one believe that pretty underwear must have at least lace accents, if not fully covered in it.  Color is not much of an issue as what looks sexy in black or white takes a whole other appearance in pink or red, even in the same style.  Most of my lingerie, panties, bras and garter belts, is definitely lace dominant.

Plain lingerie is mostly utilitarian cotton for doing the domestic duties.

My finest unmentionables look good, feel better, and make me feel desirable.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hi Paula.

I have basic panties for work…the ” good stuff” is for ME time…..loving it in lace xx

Amy Oxley
      Lady

For me I just love the feeling of sexy underwear under my clothes. Even if it can’t be seen it still feels great and I love putting them on. Stockings and suspenders are amazing. Strangely I never walk around the house in just underwear. I always need to be fully dressed.

Whenever I get dragged out to do all the boring normal shopping it is safe in the knowledge that at some point I will steer us towards the women’s clothing section. I will pick out what I want and with the approval of my wife she buys it for me.

Hello Grace, I too have no partner to see my lingerie when I wear them, but like you I do love to buy & wear them. Wearing lovely lace/frilly lingerie is a gorgeous feeling on your body & walking around indoors makes you feel wonderful. I do get to wear it when I go out, but as you say no ones see it or I hope not. The other way is to make a friend who would not mind you showing them your lingerie or possibly another CD friend. Anyway have fun wearing your lingerie just for yourself, love Helenmarie

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hey, Grace!

Frilly is Fabulous and FUN!

It’s not just the sensual feeling I like, but also the mindset it provokes. If I feel and look like a girl, then I act and behave like one too. My posture is better (especially in heels), my boobs stick out (love it!) and there’s this sense of ‘vulnerability’ (or perhaps doom) that is intoxicating for me!

I become more understanding/reflective when frilled-up (still processing that one) and oftentimes that mindset spills-out when I’m in regular guy mode. My SO has noticed this change in me recently and is grateful for it! Others close to me have notice too and I’m sure they’re still scratching their heads – old reputations are hard to break!

However, if the rest of the world isn’t yet ready for the new and frilly me, I simply touch thumb to nose and wiggle my fingers.

Cheers,

Barb :B

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Grace. A few get to see my lingerie but not many. The SO… never. I’m a lingerie lover because my inner girl Michelle demands I wear pretty feminine under garments even when underdressing. Another reason is that I have a huge bra fetish and never get tired of seeing all the colors, patterns, and styles. I would own every one of them if I could… lol. If I ever win the lottery I could have matching bra and panty sets and never have to wear the same one twice…. its can dream…. lol

Anonymous

We all need dreams Michelle…

Keep buying those lottery tickets!!

Anonymous

Morning Grace have 3 sets of matching bra and panties and garter belt and nylons wear. Needing  to get more so can wear them each week. My bf loves seeing me in them. He bought me a set last week while was in the hospital. Loved them.  Nothing say I am a sexy woman with a set of pink matching under garments.  When able love sitting out on back of my patio with sex garments and just a silk robe.

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Grace while my beloved wifey knows all about me, she has no desire to spend time with Carolyne. Therefore the lingerie is never seen by anyone but me and the cats. I have quality undergarments and love stockings, hosiery, slips, corsets, bras (good fitting) and snug panties but they are for me and my pleasure. They give me a wonderfully feminine feeling all day. The old saying about suffering for fashion may have a foundation in truth but sometimes that “suffering” is a wonderful reminder of the joys of being a feminine creature and as pleasurable as the feeling and click of high heels, the breeze blowing a stray hair across your face or your skirt billowing in the wind. It is simply the foundation that the package of femininity is built upon and as we know, the better the foundation the better the final product.
      🍷C

Anonymous

Oh those lucky cats x

Anonymous
          Lady

Big blush!!  I often wonder if they will need some kind of cat therapy?  They usually run and hide if strangers visit but seem quite accustomed to my feme presence.
          🍷C

One, I will see myself in it. I buy a lot of things that is solely for my own enjoyment (not that I wouldn’t mind finding the right person to show off to).

Two, it is more of a complete picture kind of thing. I love them cause they help complete the feminine picture I want to project as much as possible. That is the primary reason.

Anonymous

Projecting as much as possible…

thats a great answer x

Mona
      Duchess

To me, lingerie is the essence of femininity and erotic sensuality.  Wearing such garments, dare I say, turns me on.  Really quite immensely, dare I say.  And with that, my dearest Grace, I shall say no more.

Anonymous

Thanks Mona, I think I’m getting your drift……xx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

‘Cos as so many others have said, lingerie, (and “good stuff” at that) is a vital part of my femme being

So time consuming to “get it all on”, compared to “singlet socks and jocks” for the male me, but aint that ‘arf the fun of it!!

The more lace and silk the better, ranging from bras,panties suspender belts, camis, slips pj’s/nighties and dressing gowns.

My beloved wont be home for about 24 hours starting in about 2 hours… Roll on my Caty time.

Caty.

Excellent question.

WHY? As others have already said – wearing lingerie is fun, a turn on, and it’s the height of feminine sensuality. Sooooooooo much fun!

Most of all though, I cross dress to please men, more so than for pleasing myself. That applies to lingerie as much as any other item of clothing. Men love a girl in sexy lingerie – plain and simple!

Anonymous

All of her loves all talk of her notes

And the flowers that they never sent

wasn’t she easy

isn’t she pretty in pink

Trisha
      Duchess

The only way for me to answer is ‘Because I am’  I do have, as most of you know, a GGF who is very much an active part of Trisha’s life. And yes she does see and appreciate my ahem intimates. But even if I didn’t have her in my life I still would buy and wear them. Because I love them.

Trisha

Hello,

Great question and my answer would be because it is for me.

I don’t want to wear cheap white cotton knickers with a simple black bra!

I want to wear matching luxury matching sets that make me feel good.

Ok most of the time nobody else sees it but I know I am wearing them that makes it special.

The type of clothing I like costs a fortune but that is what I like.

Anonymous

Rachael…

good answer…looking and feeling good is not a crime…I certainly don’t do it for anybody else’s benefit except mine…

Well #1 is wearing them for that unexpected moment.
      # 2 is because I deserve it and enjoy it.
      #3 because it’s there
      #4 go back to number1.

Anonymous

Good evening Grace

Good question as you know I am closeted, it makes no difference I wear sexy lingerie because I look good in it. I also have a cerise bra it goes well with matching sheer panties, I am delighted with how I look. I also love a tight fitting basque it makes me feel great and nobody else knows.

Love Sarah

xx

You’re asking me?  I’ve tried asking GGs this question before and can’t get a satisfactory answer.  Women complain about the cost of the bras, but adding the lace and the little bows that no one is going to see just adds cost with very little value in return.

I’m just as happy (and sometimes even more so) in a sports bra than in a lacy bra.  Some of the bras I have don’t have adjustable shoulder straps and I find they sit just a little too high up, but the sports bras, despite not having adjustable straps, sit at a more natural level.

And matching sets?  Another waste of money.  I can usually wear the same bra two or three days, but will change my panties daily.  With matching sets, I’d need twice as many bras, and be unable to buy panties independently.  I worry more about matching the bra to the top than to the panties.

Sorry if I sound like a guy answering this.  I can’t help it.  It’s in my genes.

Grace…!

That’s a question I’ve teetered with a couple of times myself! I mean, WHY spend the time or money on things that no one’s ever going to see? We could just as well wear cheap cotton panties and a ‘sport’ bra underneath our pretty dresses, or our sexy skirts and tops? Well…

THAT question was answered me by a VERY sexy, VERY well-dressed GG of mine that has been an idol of mine for YEARS. She knows about my CD and has encouraged it, given me tips, etc. She told me once that she definitely dresses to impress and excite others, but for that ‘confidant’ feeling to be thorough, to ‘register’ as true, it needs to start from the things underneath.

She went on to explain that when she’s dressed and going out, the confidence is from her ‘core’. When a guy or girl would approach her and tell her how amazing she looked, she would just give a half-smile, say “thank you!”, and think “You don’t know the HALF of it!”. I knew immediately what she meant! So, YES. I GET it! It’s not about pleasing others – it’s about the confidence you GET out of the feminine FEELING!!

Hi Grace I am a secret underdresser ,I love to sit at the computer first thing in the morning before others are up reading Crossdressing Heaven in my lovely undies this morning black bra with forms ,back panties and suspender belt ,dark stockings and my jewelry after breakfast a lovely shower back into my lovely undies ( shame no forms or jewelry ) and underdress for the rest of the day ,as other girls have said these items whether fully dressed of underdressed aren’t normally exposed but I know I am wearing them and the lovely feeling of being ‘wrapped’ in them makes me feel so feminine Michelle xx

Anonymous

Michelle…

It’s a lot to do with ” that ” feeling, isn’t it!!!! x

Anonymous

Hi Grace that’s a question and ahalf ,

We all have the same answer we wear them because we love to wear them,

I’m a secret secret dresser still in the closet which is firmly shut only opened on Roz day comes after Sunday and before Tuesday,

Looking at one’s self in them lovely and pretty lingerie before we top them off with a nice pretty dress is a fantastic feeling XX

Huggs Roz X

Anonymous

Darling Roz….

,“Looking at one’s self in them lovely and pretty lingerie before we top them off with a nice pretty dress is a fantastic feeling “

The reason I asked this question was simple….why???.

thanks sweetie, perfect !!!!

Grace xx

I always wear lacy, silky undergarments under my dresses. I also enjoy just wearing my lingerie alone without the dress.  I do love wearing matching lingerie and I always try to coordinate it with my dresses.

Wearing a slip under my dress is a must for me. I always like to let a little of the lace hem show even if no one else is going to see it but me.

Looking in the mirror at how pretty and feminine I have become is one thing, but what I enjoy most of all is to take videos so I can see myself as others would see me.

Pink is this girl’s favorite color and I feel so feminine and pretty when I’m all dressed in pink.

I have some wonderful pictures that are outtakes from my videos I wish I could share here.

I do it for no one but me.  Though as many such things go, I think the confidence boost(?) it affords me affects more people than can actually see the undergarments in question.

Simple for me Grace.

It makes me feel pretty and sexy.

No one wants to see it including my wife but it makes feel pretty and sexy and thats all that matters

Patty

Anonymous

Patty…I’m going to embarrass you here….but from day one, you have been a joy….you always wear your heart on your sleeve, and I love that…..thank you for being a part of this…you are so special to me…..keep giving girl !!!!

awww grace Thank you ,I guess wearing my feelings on my sleeve as you say is one of my feminine qualities.

Thank you so much for saying Im a joy to you grace, as you have been a joy to all of us since you arrived.

your such a bright spot on this earth to us all.

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Lots of questions in your post. But it’s pretty simple. Lacy = feminine. As a crossdresser, I strive for femininity.

It makes me feel good. I do it for me. I do it all for me.

Anonymous

Lisa….

someone on here posted that they loved wearing a bra…because it was like wearing a hug….

I love that!!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

the question was to everyone x

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?